Tai Chi group central Massachusetts!

Have you been interested in incorporating more movement into your mindfulness practice? I am going to start teaching a Tai Chi class in central Massachusetts. Time and place to be determined depending on interest… post here or personal message me if you are interested/have any questions. No experience necessary!

About me: I am a MBSR graduate in Fall 2015, and some of my classmates were interested in learning Tai Chi. I’ve been practicing Yang style Tai chi (as well as other internal Chinese martial arts) for 6 years now, and am looking forward leading a group learning a short form, emphasizing mindful movement. I’m also a graduate student at Worcester Polytechnic Institute, and live in Worcester.

Interested. Would like to know more.

Cool! Will keep you posted! I am emailing with some other folks… if you’d like to be added to those you can pm me your email.

me too, I’d like to hear if you get a big enough group.
Jenny

Also interested. I work in Worcester and would love to learn more about Tai chi.

Interested. Let me know particulars when available
John

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for your interest! We are planning on meeting on Fridays at 6:00 PM in Northborough. If you are interested in joining, send me a personal message with your email address and I will add you to my list.

The focus will be on learning basics of Tai Chi and basic principles of the practice. While doing so, we will go through the short form by Cheng Man-ch’ing detailed in the T’ai Chi book by Cheng Man-ch’ng and Robert W. Smith.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

–Daniel

Hi Daniel,
I am grateful to you for doing this. I hope to join the group. My email is jennymaas3@gmail.com.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Warm Regards,
Jenny Maas