Looking for accomodation in Petaluma March 2018 PTI

Hello everybody,
there´s Michael (from the Czech Republic). I´m trying to find some accommodation (which would be cheaper) in Petaluma. In case that you are doing the same thing and you want to join me, please, contact me and we can find something together:-)

Take care and looking forward to meeting you guys on PTI:-)
Michael

So I´ve found this place located in Petaluma.

They want (as a total price) $918.00 for 4 people for 10 days. So it´s about $229/person (per 10 days). We can stay there, of course, in 2 or 3 persons as well.
If you are interested, let me know…
Have a great day,
Michael

Have you already been accepted to the Petaluma program? I applied and have not heard, yet. I am sure I would get an e-mail either way unless there is something that I am missing. I have not considered lodging due to not knowing.

Hello,
yes, I got the acceptance at the beginning of January. Do you consider to stay at Petaluma or somewhere else?

All the best,
Michael

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. I was placed on the waitlist for CA and missed the e-mail informing me:) I am now waiting to hear about training in MA. I hope you enjoy California!

Greetings Michael-
Well done finding this place! I am exploring my options for accommodation options for the PTI and curious if you booked a house and if there is space for one more? I may end up staying at the retreat center if I can find a roommate but just wanted to drop you a line to see what you ended up doing. You can email me at teagueomalley@gmail.com.
Take care!
Teague