August TDI in Shrewsbury: Sharing Housing

Hi Colleagues,

I was accepted into the August TDI and I’d like to find someone to share housing with. I found an airbnb a few minutes away. It would require a car to get back and forth between the house and the training site. I may be flying so I’m not sure I’ll have a car. The airbnb place is about $550 for the whole 9 days with a room that we would share (has a futon and a real bed, I’m happy to sleep on the futon). Is anyone planning to rent a car, or knows they will be driving up, who wants to share this place with me to save $$ on housing?

Feel free to contact me privately at jennysandler@gmail.com or 215-589-9978.

Thanks!
Jenny

Hello,
My name is Donna. I am a 51 year old woman. I have already book a room at the Residence Inn, Plantation Street, Worchester, MA for August 24 (check in) through September 1 (check out). The room can accommodate three people with one king size bed and one pull put couch. I am looking for two other woman to share the room with. The cost of the room is $145 per night. This is with the discount for affiliation with the TDI. If one other woman (two total in the room) shares the room with me it will be $72.50 per night per person. If two other woman (three total in the room) share the room it will be $48.30 per night per person. I am hoping to have two other woman who would like to share the room with me. if you are interested will you please contact me.

Contact Information:
Donna
email: ShepherdDMS@gmail.com
phone-215-313-9433

Thank you,
I look forward to meeting you
Donna

Donna, my name is Cawood. I have been accepted to TDI. I am interested in the possibility of sharing a room. I have a room reserved already in the Residence Inn but at $135 as I reserved it a while ago. Let’s talk and see what can be arranged. I will contact you tomorrow afternoon. Are you on east coast time?

Dear Cawood,
I am happy to hear from you. I am on the east cost in Philadelphia. Tomorrow would be fine for you to call me. I look forward to talking to you.

Sincerely,

Donna

Donna M. Shepherd, MSN, RN-BC
ShepherdDMS@gmail.com
© 215-313-9433

Dear Cawood,
I am happy to hear from you. I live on the east coast in Philadelphia PA. Tomorrow would be fine for you to call me. I look forward to talking to you soon.

Sincerely,

Donna

Hi All,

Thanks for your responses. I have found someone to share with who contacted me directly. Good luck to everyone in their room share search!

Best
Jenny

Donna, I have now helped out a gal named Sonia Pelisson who needed someone to switch with for the August class and just found out the swap was approved. I no longer need a room then. She may want to room with someone. I would encourage you to send her an message through this website. She is the one who was looking for a switch is how you can find her on this site. Have a great TDI! Best, Cawood