August TDI waitlist

hello everyone, anyone can tell me how many people are on the waitlist for the august TDI and what are the chances of actually getting in ? I’ve been trying to have some feedbacks to my emails: still no answer after almost three weeks…so i’m taking a chance here…

Hi, Stephan. I’ll have the team get back to you, apologies for any delay you may have experienced. I know that sometimes email responses find their way to the junk mail folder, you may want to keep an eye on that, too.

Thank you Ted, thanks for the advice…jacqueline’s emails arrives in my main folder…but i know that what you said can happen sometimes…

Hi Ted, I too am on the waitlist for the TDI in August and am wondering about ow long the list is and what my chances of getting in are. I look forward to hearing your response!

Warmly,
Erin Woo

Hi, everyone. You should be hearing from Oasis staff directly, and please let me know what other questions you may have. Thanks!

Hi Erin,

I sent you an email a couple of days ago and haven’t heard back. Did you receive it?

Hi Erin,

I will send you an email and please email me directly.

Thanks!
Maureen