Creating Promotional Materials

Hello all,
I will be teaching my very first MBSR course starting in November. Since I am an educator in a larger organization, I don’t have to worry much about admin and logistics. However, our marketing department is not sure how to put together a flier to use both inside and outside our building to draw people into a new and somewhat unique offering. So I’m told, It is quite a challenge: show pictures of people doing yoga and it skews too fitness-y. People meditating and it fails to demonstrate the important social dynamics of the class. People sitting and talking and it looks like any other group of people…

Do you have examples of fliers for MBSR course that are visually appealing and/or concisely informational? Also, what’s the deal with so many pictures of rocks balancing on each other? ;)

May you all be very safe, imbued with strength, and at peace.

Zac

2 Likes

Hi Zack,

Congratulations!

Perhaps taking a look at the CFM website would be of some help to you.

I don’t know what the deal is with the rocks… balance?

Kind regards,
Eowyn

We tend to stay away from all the usual images of lotus, sunsets, young, beautiful people sitting cross-legged and looking blissful, etc. They tend to convey a notion of perfection, while instead our true calling is to work with whatever messy stuff fills our everyday life. Feel free to take a look at the stock images we use.

Thanks all for your input. I took little bits from here and there and created something with my Marketing Department that looks pretty good!

All the best,
Z

1 Like