FREE MBSR Graduates All-Day Silent Retreat 11/3 - in person or online

Please join us – free of charge – this Saturday, November 3, 2018 for an MBSR All-Day Silent Retreat via Zoom or in person in Golden, Colorado. We welcome all graduates of the MBSR 8-week course, no matter when or where you may have completed it. Our intention is to offer freely this opportunity for graduates and teachers of MBSR to nourish their individual practices while supporting – with their presence – our current MBSR participants who will be experiencing their first all-day silent retreat. For more information and to RSVP (until 11/2/18), please copy and paste this link into your browser: https://mailchi.mp/04f0c37a26d7/autumn-2018-all-day-mbsr-retreat?e=989346f577
“May we choose to inhabit our days.” (Dawna Markova) – Elizabeth Perryman and Jill Zastko, Upstream Mindfulness LLC

4 Likes

What a great idea, Elizabeth! And such a generous and kind-hearted offering. I hope you and your participants have a fruitful and rich ‘all day’. Best wishes, Rachel

1 Like

Any idea when this would start for those on the west coast and daylight saving time taking place?

Dear Friends,
We enjoyed a lovely all-day silent retreat yesterday – I hope you can see this photo of our view of the foothills of the Rockies. It was a privilege to practice, in person and online, with our current MBSR course participants as well as with other MBSR graduates. We would be happy to keep you apprised of upcoming opportunities (next MBSR all-day is in February) by adding you to our monthly Wellspring e-newsletter. If you’d like to be added to the mailing list, please just let me know by sending an email to elizabeth@UpstreamMindfulness.com.
Meanwhile sending warm wishes for ease and wonder as the seasons change,
Elizabeth