Group Supervision

Greetings!

I would like to find out when the next group supervision will begin.

With appreciation,
Dorlie

Hi, Dorlisa. We’re sorting out the schedule now and will publish that to the CFM site as soon as we have it available!

Hi Dorlie,

The next group supervision will be in the Fall of 2017. I sent you a private message specifically about your training requirements, since Oasis tells me you entered the pathway before group supervision became a requirement. Let me know if you have questions.

Kindly,
Eowyn

Thank you both for your responses. I hope there will be another group supervision offered sooner than next fall.
I have just begun teaching my first 8-week MBSR series and feel I could benefit greatly from discussing challenges and exploring questions with a senior teacher.

With appreciation,
Dorlie

Hi Eowyn

I’m writing you regarding group supervision as well.
I completed the TDI in France in March 2016 and am now running my third MBSR-class since then (in Copenhagen, Denmark). A college and I are looking for (and in need of :-)) group supervision, and we find it a long time to wait a year the attend a group. Could we form a small local danish group and individually engage with a supervisor? Would that be possible?

With warm regards
Lisbeth

Hi Dorlie,

It’s Marie from PTI. Hope all is well. I was also wondering about the group supervision so please let me know if you find anything out.

thank you

Marie Rudzinsky

Hi All, I hear that there’s some interest in group supervision, which is
wonderful! As things stand, due to our staffing resources, the next group
supervision Oasis is offering will be in the Fall of 2017. Warmly, Eowyn

Hi Eowyn

I’m writing you regarding group supervision as well.
I completed the TDI in UMASS in SEP 2016 and am now running my first MBSR-class on Dec 2th in boston Prajna Temple ,MA.I am looking for (and in need of :-)) group supervisior. Could i ask for professor Ma from HONGKONG as my supervisor? Would that be possible?

With warm regards

Haisheng Zhang

I thought it was just individual supervision. I now see it is group supervision. I completed the 7 day (2003), 9 day practicum (2013?), teacher development intensive (2016), taught five full MBSR classes and would like to teach 3 more to be completed by September. I would like to do get my supervision done within that time, too, if possible. I need some guidance. I am really not sure what to do next.

Hi Suzanne,

Thanks for your query. I’ll check in with the Oasis team about it and send
you a private message to address your particular situation. Since you
started the pathway in 2003, the guidance is different than for those
starting now. I don’t want to add any confusion.

More soon,
Eowyn