Help - August TDI Accommodation - Options Needed

My name is Tony and I am flying in for the TDI in Shrewsbury from UK arriving on 23rd August. Have been trying to book in the Residence and found that the group rates are full and the prices are now simply outrageous !

I wonder if anyone knows of any other options or might be able to offer a room-share (either at a convenient hotel or in an “Air-BNB” or similar accommodation?

Thanks in advance!

Tony.

Hello Tony

I am 45 years man come from Iran to the TDI on August 24. well, I have the same problem to find convenient accommodation for staying over the course of program. Personally, I think we’d better book double twin room at the Courtyard Marriott for sharing and saving money/ if you’d like. We can find another one on B&B around there as well. By the way, I have reserved a room at Courtyard, but its too expensive( 170.53 $ per night plus tax). So, I have decided to cancel it actually. However, I can modified it to double queen bed. please, let me know what do you prefer ?

regards,

Kourosh

Hi Kourosh. In the end I have found something on Airbnb. Some places are still available and I can point you in the right direction if you wish … Seems half the cost of the Renaissance.

Tony Dickel, PCC

CEO and Head Coach : Transcend International Group (www.transcend-intl.com)

President : Hong Kong International Coaching Community

Immediate Past President : International Coach Federation Hong Kong

Country Director : The Potential Project Hong Kong and China (www.potentialproject.com.hk)

Founder and Chairman : Transcend International Institute for Mindfulness-based Approaches (www.tiimba.com)

Hi there

You mean, you are going to give up the TDI August?

Hi Kourosh.

No I am still coming ! But I wanted to be certain about accommodation so I booked a room in a house using Airbnb.com. … It was much cheaper than the hotels (particularly the Renaissance which is outrageous now that the group rate isn’t available)…

Dear Tony

Have you ever booked in Worcester or shrewsbury?

Hi Kourosh. I booked in Shrewsbury.
I am told that it’s easy to find a taxi using Uber from any B and B. Seems correct. Even including daily taxi fares it’s much cheaper his way.

Dear Tony

I’m so glad to hear you booked your room. unfortunately, I couldn’t book any. because, we cant register our phone number from my country, Iran on Airbnb.

Yours,

Kourosh