Info on mind, body medicine course in Jan 2017 in Canada?

Hello…I would really like some more info on the mind, body medicine course bring offered in Jan in 2017 in Canada
There is no information at all in terms of city, location, dates, etc. All it states is the country.
Cdn you please give me some concrete info on this. Or at least some partial info if a city. And when more info will be out. I need to start planning for this.

Thank You.

Warmly,
Preet

Hi Preet,

It il be posted as soon as possible. We advice folks to be sure they are on
our e-mailing list, so that when we notify of new course application opens,
you will automatically get that info.

Kind regards,
Eowyn

Thank you. Would you help me by taking a minute to explain how to sign up on your email list. I would be grateful.

Skip

Sure, Skip, it is pretty easy. Just go go to our [ mailing list sign up link here] (https://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?v=001D6Rc9wl0agsXFnGZq3fV7ATe_aQgrqi1TrMglRZB5Ln3SPMOH0XeT8xxgRUKzOlLcBvsgloofdXJEniEK9ivzIAxn_q6kQ4hZjb1Wyy4kAw5PBaWbuuX2ReetHmKk1VexHzsireLcEXGFKfLGc9hKgz--a9Sn0coGOpB9xY3eZms9ugZQTjNvw%3D%3D) and complete the form.

In case anybody else is interested, you can find the link from our website to the above sign up form in a button on the right hand side of the Contact Us page of the CFM website.