Just Be, Just Breathe: Reclaiming True Self, Finding Sanctuary: A Courage & Renewal® Retreat, June 2, 2017

About this day-long retreat…

Relax into a time of serene rest and renewal and step back from the busyness of daily life. Prioritize your self-care, rest, and renewal, and develop practices that support you. Savor sustained periods of silence, mindfulness practices, quiet reflection, and engage with poetry, prose, and stories, small and large group discussion, creative arts, laughter, gentle Kundalini yoga, and deep relaxation. Restore body, mind, and spirit for greater calm, clarity, insight, and energy while connecting with others.

This retreat is designed just for you…

• Are you seeking rest and renewal, a time set-aside just for you from the busyness of daily stress?
• Are you asking yourself: ‘What’s next?’ And, do you want the space to reflect and to listen to your own inner wisdom?
• Are you seeking support in building ongoing practices that help you integrate your deepest intentions into your life and work?
• Are you curious about how to bring more trust and courage into your life?
• Are you interested in connecting with like-minded people who share your values?
• Are you curious about the Courage & Renewal® Approach to discernment but cannot commit to a full weekend retreat?

What people are saying about this retreat:

• “…profoundly moved to a deeper level of “getting it””.

• “It is an amazing spiritual journey where you can learn more about yourself and experience the capacity of love of humanity. It’s life changing and uplifting.”

• “The program helped me go beyond what I thought I was seeking and give clarity to my questions.”

• “It was marvelous! You must do this for yourself.”

Our Venue….

Cranaleith Spiritual Retreat Center is an oasis of natural beauty, a ‘Sanctuary of Trees’. It is a place to ‘get-away-from-it-all’, to savor respite, reinvigorate your values, what matters most deeply, refocus, restore, and refresh your body and spirit. Operated by the Sisters of Mercy, Cranaleith is committed to stewardship of a safe and sheltering place accessible to all, and “especially to persons who are poor and those who work in solidarity with them.” Focused on promoting health and well being, Cranaleith serves nutritionally balanced meals with a sense of joy and good taste. Most foods are made in-house with local and organic produce or sourced from Cranaleith’s garden. Meals are varied, including vegetarian options from organic grains, beans, cheeses, and fresh eggs from their chicken coop. Gluten free options are also available upon request. A hidden gem located just outside Center City, Philadelphia, Cranaleith is easily accessible by mass transit.

Space is limited. Register at: www.leadsmartcoaching.com/events