Looking for a coach

I’d like to connect with anyone in the US who is an ICF certified coach who uses mindfulness skills as part of your coaching sessions and is knowledgeable in career coaching. I’m starting a new venture working with people making career transitions. I could use a coach to support me in developing this organization plus there might be clients I could refer to you. I’m particularly interested in hearing from those new to coaching who are working to develop a coaching practice. More information about my organization is on my website: www.creativetransitionsnj.org

Dear Jean,

It’s a greatday!

Greetings from Rainbow Nation South Africa where I am privileged to have used Mindfulness in my work as a mindfulness coach with Global Organizations Like Ericsson and General Electric. It will be a pleasure to connect and schedule a call. I have looked at your website and love the water under the bridge which is symbolic for the kind of work you want to do. I am with ICF South Africa and also sit on the African Board For Coaching Consulting and Coaching Psychology (ABCCCP) the Standard’s Body for the Coaching Industry in Africa.

Looking forward to birthing mindful leadership journey towards making the world a better place.

Oops, I forgot to say I live in the US and I think it would be best, given time zones etc. for me to work with someone in the US. Thank you very much for getting back to me so quickly.

Hi Jean,
I am in MBSR teacher training currently and wonder if it might be interesting to connect. I am a nurse executive in healthcare at UMass. A good friend just completed coaching training and is specifically very interested in mindfulness training as a component. We were just discussing some ideas re: options to move forward together. Let me know if you think it might be helpful to connect?
Best,
Christine

Hi Jean,

I am an ICF credentialed coach and a qualified MBSR teacher (and I live in Western Massachusetts). I would love to speak with you about the possibility of supporting one another! While I received my coach training in 2011-2012, and have done some coaching over the years, my emphasis for the past few years has been on working toward a Certificate in Positive Psychology (2014), working toward a Masters degree in Positive Organization Development and Change (2017), and teaching workshops and courses about those topics including a mindfulness component. The predominance of my coaching experience has been in helping recent college grads who are either figuring out what is next or are concerned that they went to school for the wrong thing, often majoring in what their parents wanted rather than what they wanted (because most of them don’t really know who they are or what they want… at least, that has been my experience). My intention for this year is to put my focus on teaching MBSR (I am teaching my first 8-week course now) and on growing my coaching practice. I am also adding Conversational Intelligence (TM Judith Glaser) to my coaching toolkit

if you are interested in having a conversation, feel free to contact me at lorituominen@gmail.com. And if not me, I hope you find a wonderful coach to work with in your endeavor!

Wishing you all my best,
Lori

All the best with it.

Hi Jean,

I am an ICF PCC with 16 years experience as a Leadership Coach. As a long-term mindfulness practitioner, mindfulness is foundational to, and woven throughout my work. My website is https://choicecoaching.net/. Please feel free to reach out directly through my site or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackie-johnson-4949973/.