Looking for researchers interested in advanced meditation technique to drasticly increase neuroplasticity

DRASTICLY ENHANCED NEUROPLASTICITY THROUGH ADVANCED MEDITATION
Meditation Induced Juvenile Plasticity (MIJP)-
I have adapted two advanced Theravadan/Tibetan meditation techniques to reopen crtitical/sensory period learning in the adult brain (the adult brain has unique challenges in forming synapses-compared to the juvenile brain).
Drugs such as Valproate, Prozac, enzymes that remove perineuronal nets, etc… have been shown to enhance learning to juvenile levels but at the cost of potentially major side effects.
I am using these techniques to teach the adult brain absolute pitch aka perfect pitch (an ability thought to be acquired during critical/sensitive periods).
I am looking for:

1. Researchers who can help me design a small case study collecting data on myself to verify the validity of the technique. I need use of eeg equipment that can measure the p300 wave (the reasoning can be explained if researchers are interested).

2. Researchers who can help identify other factors related to increased Neuroplasticity in the adult brain-
    Auditory areas, Hormonal factors, etc…

3. Persons that can help me identify masters and/or doctoral programs that can help me pursue these interests.

If possible I would like to start the case study before enrolling in a formal program.

Thank You for your time

Michael

2 Likes