Looking to share a ride from Logan airport on jan 5th to Norwood

Hello I am Alexis,

I shall be landing in Boston Logan International airport on January 5th at 02.10PM.
From there I will be aiming to Norwood, Four Points at Sheraton Hotel.

It is my very first time in this part of the world and would be happy to share a ride with anyone on a similar timing.

Thank you,

Alexis

Hi Alexis,
Unfortunately I will land much later (10.45 PM) on the same day otherwise, I would have been happy to share the ride.
Do you have any info to share about the options we have from the airport to get to the Sheraton (train stations, ride prices…) ?
Many thanks in advance for your reply and good luck on finding a riding partner
Stephane

Thank you Stephane!

I did not quite understand the Amtrack website and I am yet to call the number given by Mrs Lucy.

Will do that tmr and will update you.

Cheers,

Alexis

Hi Stephane,
Here is the result of my enquiries:

The Sheraton Hotel recommends JN Livery 781-267-1964 and Accessible Boston 617-206-7151 for transportation from the airport to the hotel. Reservations are required for both of these companies.

I have contacted Accessible Boston, they charge USD 70/ (at preferential cost for the Four Points by Sheraton) from the airport to the hotel. Taxi would cost USD90/. They take your booking upon phone call and a driver will be waiting for you at the airport at the Limousine pool.

Hope this helps you.

Cheers,

Alexis

Hey Alexis,
Thank you very much for your help & the tips !
Looking forward meeting you on sunday ! Where are you from ? With a name like yours, we might be from the same country ;)
Stephane