MBSR CFM online course

Hello! I was hoping someone could help me. I am registered for the 8 week MBSR online course and have orientation on the 12th September. I haven’t received any communication on how to participate/ a course code to get onto the chat. Please! Any assistance would be so helpful!

H Kendra, I am forwarding your message to our program administrator, who I trust will be in touch with you before the day is out. Enjoy the course! Eowyn

Hello Eowyn! :) thank you for your help, I was becoming desperate. I am
really looking forward to it. Kind regards, kendra

You are most welcome. The team tells me you are all set up to participate now. Best wishes for your MBSR journey!

Hello Eowyn :) I hope you are having a lovely day! I was hoping you could help as so far I have had the best response from you :) I still haven’t heard from the center for tonight’s course and I know business hours end soon. Is there anyone I could get in touch with? I have tried phoning and emailing. I’m starting to feel a bit like a pain! Thank you again :)

Hi Kendra, I asked the team to reach out to you. Let me know how it goes,
okay? Eowyn

Hello Eowyn

Thank you so very much for all your help! Everything was sorted and I was able to partake; it was a wonderful orientation and I really appreciate the teams patience and understanding with me… and all your assistance! I am exceptionally excited for the journey ahead! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week :)

So glad to hear it, Kendra. Wishing you well, Eowyn