MBSR Fundamentals August 10th Ride to Ramapo

I am looking for a way to get to the Ramapo College from Laguardia airport August 10th. Does anyone know of a shuttle service? I’d like to be at Ramapo College before 12:30pm. Thanks!

Wondering - would JFK or Newark be a better airport for heading to Ramapo college in Mawah, New Jersey?

The response I got when I asked that questions was Newark, less traffic. I would be glad to share a ride with you if you would like to the campus/hotel. I get in at Arrival: EWR NEWARK, NJ 11:46AM Terminal A.
Susan

I am flying into Newark and will be glad to share a ride. You can reach me at marisolr50@bellsouth.net or 954-471-8615

Hi folks, nice to be virtually introduced to some fellow participants for the MBSR Fundamentals course!

I will also be flying into Newark, albeit earlier in the morning (Fri, Aug 10 at 7:30 am) and would be happy to explore shared travel arrangements. If anyone would like to connect before our travel dates, I would be up for communicating via email to further explore arrangements.

Feel free to send me an email if you’d like, and I can link all interested together. My email is represent.love.peace@gmail.com. Alternatively, I can be reached via phone at 509-845-0455 should anyone feel inclined.

So excited to meet you all next week and learn together!

Warmly,
Megan

I may be taking a zipcar from midtown NYC to RC on August 10th and may be able to ride share. I would also like to arrive before 12:30pm