MBSR Fundamentals July 15th Ride to Omega Institute

Hello again.

I texted you; please let me know if you didn’t receive. :)

got it, Shannon. Sorry it won’t work out for me to fetch you, but I still
look forward to meeting you and hopefully we’ll find a ride back home
together.

Suzanne

No worries. See you soon!

Hello
Sorry for late response
I was considering getting an uber .
from Laguardia to Rhinebeck on July 14th .
Are you interested in this ?

Would you please share the number or info for that taxi service ?

I am interested in sharing costs .
for rental or uber .
Would you like to further discuss ?
Please excuse late response .

I will be flying in July 14
I will be staying at a bed and breakfast near Rhielbeck for the night .
I was interested in sharing an uber or renting a car .

Hi Ryan,
I decided to arrive in NY a few days earlier as I don’t think I can make it to Omega by 12 noon if I arrive at JFK on 15 Jul. I will be taking the Amtrak to Rhinecliff ((Adirondack Service) on 15 Jul at 0730 am from New York Central. Should reach Rhinecliff at about 0930 am. Will be taking taxi or uber to Omega from Rhinecliff station.

I will be travelling back to NY on 24 Jul taking Amtrak from Rhinecliff at 5 pm. We can share a taxi or Uber to and from Omega if convenient.

See you :)

Cheers

I am planning to drive from Pittsburgh, PA to Rhinebeck on July 14, not sure where to spend that night but, if anyone is interested in joining me for the drive, please let me know. I am happy to pick someone up if on the way.

I am arriving in LaGuardia at 10:10 a.m. and looking to rideshare to Omega.
Anyone heading there at about that time?
Best,

Kevin

Hi Priscilla,
I found a nearby Airbnb that will put me up for the duration.
Thanks,

Kevin

Hello - I am flying into Albany the evening of July 14. I was planning to Uber or taxi to Omega Institute on July 15. If you’re still flying into Albany and would like to share a ride down, let me know. ~ Erica

Wonderful , Kevin .
If I can support you or anyone with logistics . Please reach out .
:)

1 Like

This link is useful for people trying to arrange a taxi, etc.

https://www.eomega.org/rhinebeck/travel?nid=17947

Hi Ryan,

I will be flying in from Singapore and will arrive at JFK airport early morning of the 15th. Would be more than happy to ride share.

Drop me a message if you’re keen, we can swap contacts.

Warm Regards,
Jon

1 Like

Jonathan,

I sent you a private message here, but the interface might be a be clunky. Let me know if you receive it on your end.

Ryan

Hi
I’m also planning on taking the 7:30am Amtrak on July 15 from NY Grand Central to Rhinecliff. If you’d like to share a taxi or Uber to Omega please let me know and we can exchange information.

Best,
Michelle

Hi Michelle, sure. How can we meet up at Rhinecliff station?

Okay, great.

It looks like Rhinecliff Station has a waiting area with an attended ticket kiosk inside the station. Perhaps we can meet near the kiosk. I’m open to suggestions as I’ve also not been there. If you have a cell phone # that you’re comfortable with sharing, I’m happy to share mine as well and text you so we can connect prior to and/or upon arrival.

Here is my email so we can exchange information.
mrouffer@gmail.com
:)

Hi Michelle, I’m planning to take the same train from Grand Central too. If there’s space in the car, would love to share a ride from Rhinecliff.