Mindfulness and Fear - Saturday, December 3, 2016. 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. Lesley University

To register, follow this link: http://www.lesley.edu/mindfulness-and-fear/

Within the framework of mindfulness teachings and drawing on methods grounded in mindfulness meditation practice, we will explore ways to respond to fear with equanimity, wisdom, and compassion. By including the many expressions of fear such as anxiety, worry, and self doubt in the field of meditative practice, we can liberate our hearts and minds from the burden of fear. By shining the light of awareness on fear when it arises, we learn to relax and trust in our capacity to meet the inherent difficulties that we encounter in human life with greater faith in the power of awareness to heal and free the mind from suffering.

Alumni Hall (Stebbins)
Lesley University
31 Everett St.
Cambridge, MA 02138

For more information contact Beth Chambers Tallett at etallett@lesley.edu.

Registration Required

Cost: Free and Open to the Public

1 Like

Hi, I’d like to register for this event. Please advise. Thank you!

I tried to respond to the email provided on this post but i think it was not complete. It would not send, apparently not a viable address.

Hi Lisa,

I’ve added the link to my original post. Thanks for pointing it out.

Thanks,
Khare

Sorry to miss out today, bummer. I have electrician and plumber here unexpectedly tying in a new water well I had drilled on my property last week. Need water!
Thank you

It’s next Saturday - hope you can make it.

Thanks,
Khare

Oh yes, I realized my mistake… Thank you!

Hi will this class be available on line?

Thanks,
Cass

Hi all,

For questions about this event, please contact the organizer at echambe5@lesley.edu

Thanks,
Khare