Mindfulness Immersion Summit

Dear Friends,

I’d like to invite you to join me in a free, online meditation retreat April 10th - 14th.

It’s being hosted by my friends at Unified Mindfulness, and this first-of-its-kind event is actually two unique events in one.

Get the details here: https://UnifiedMindfulness.com/immersion

The Immersion Summit is a unique adventure, exploring the personal to discover the universal. Over 70 presenters will be sharing their direct, personal experience with mindfulness meditation - what led them to make it a life-long practice, or devote their entire lives to it, and how this very powerful practice has transformed their personal and professional lives.

Running simultaneously with the Summit will be the Immersion Retreat, a full 5-day meditation retreat, live-streamed via interactive video conferencing.

Each day from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern, you’ll receive uninterrupted support and have the opportunity to practice a wide range of UM mediation techniques and daily life strategies.

It’s a unique opportunity to participate in the immersive experience of an in-person retreat, including guidance by some of the best Unified Mindfulness coaches and teachers on the planet. And you get to do it from the comfort of your own home.

And (saving the best for last…) the entire Immersion 2019 event is completely free.

Unified Mindfulness is making it free for everyone as way to express their gratitude for the transformational work being done every day by those practicing mindfulness and those sharing it with others.

Please share this widely and thanks so much,
Valerie