Mindfulness Supervision & Mentoring - training starts November 24, 2022

Mindfulness Supervision training starting November 24, 2022

A one-year program on Supervision and Mentoring with mindfulness as a basis.
Designed for teachers of mindfulness-based programs who wish to start supervising or mentoring, and for those already doing so, looking to further develop and refine skills and deepen their practice.

Each module offers theory, background and skills, but most of all, this program is experiential. It offers much opportunity for mutual practice and exchange. Throughout the program the invitation is to try out different interventions and styles, with safety as an important element in the practice.

The Mindfulness Supervision training is an international and online program for experienced teachers of mindfulness-based programs. Three modules spread out over a one year period, with supervision practice and peer-contact in between. Participants enjoy the international character of the group, mutual practices, friendship as well as their personal development.

“This has been such a rich and inspiring training. It has helped me grow in self confidence and increased my passion for bringing all of my humanity to my work.”

Program themes:

Basics of supervision – contracting and supervision structures – inquiry - attitude and languaging - mindful communication skills – learning styles – transference, countertransference, parallel processing – working with shadow sides – supporting and challenging your supervisees – anxiety and the inner critic – mindfulness group dynamics and individual processes.

Join us! You can read more and register here . Or email with questions.

Taking supervision first?
If you are a teacher interested in receiving supervision first: we are regularly looking for colleagues who would like to receive supervision from participants in the training program. Should you be interested in taking a few supervision sessions with one of our students, you can email info@lotheijke.com. This supervision is donation-based. Welcome.

afbeelding