NEW BOOK on Mindfulness-Based Stress ReductionThe Heart of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction: A guide for Clinicians and Clients by Elana Rosenbaum

I have written a guide for clinicians and clients based on almost 35 years of experience teaching and mentoring MBSR. It is for clinicians and clients and goes through the 8 week curriculum with examples from my teaching. It is my view of the programs intention and a taste of each class. It’s designed to be practical and easy to read and taste what it means to be mindful and cultivate the fruits of practicing it.
[https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073VSFHZC/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1]

5 Likes

Congrats, Elana, on the completion of this wonderful effort!

Elana! I’m so glad, too that you posted this! Can you upload a photo of the cover?
Meg

Could not figure out how to do it
I am at BCBS until Sunday night

Elana Rosenbaum, LICSW,
Certified Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction Teacher, psychotherapist , consultant and speaker
www.elanarosenbaum.com
508-756-1967

Author
The Heart of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction: A Guide for Clinicians and Clients
Being Well (even when you’re sick): Mindfulness Practices
Here for Now: living well with cancer through mindfulness

1 Like

Awesome! enjoy. Let’s get together next week? xoxo

Here’s the book cover:

Also note that in the next few weeks, Elana’s interview about the book on the podcast Present Moment: Mindfulness Practice and Science will be released.

Many thanks, Elana, for writing this book. Your experience and insights will be of great value to me as I continue to work towards certification!