Number of hours in trainng

Hi there,

I’m wondering if anyone can speak to the number of hours in the training path. If I took Mind-Body Medicine, the 8-week practicum, and the TDI (and am now a qualified instructor) how many hours of training does this come out to? I’m asking for insurance purposes.

Thanks for any help that you can give!
Katie

Hi Katie, Just to let you know we got your inquiry, thanks. It’s been
passed along to the Oasis admin team and you can expect a reply in the next
day or two. Kindly, Eowyn

Hi Eowyn,

I have a similar question to Katie’s. I would like to know the total course duration / total number of days (the form I need to fill in for my employer requires the length of the course in days). I would be grateful if you could provide the number of days in the event of undertaking the entire programme, starting with the Sounds True, at your own pace video training, through to certification.

I would also like to know the number of days if I only did the Sounds True video training, 2 required retreats, 9 day MBSR Fundamentals and TPI, necessary to teach 8-week MBSR programmes.

My employer will hopefully fund part of my training. One of the requirements for funding is dependant on the length of the training.

My other question concerns registration. If I do part of the training in Europe, with one or more of the Common Affiliâtes, do I register directly with them, or do I also have to register with Oasis Institute?

Thanks in advance,

Belén

Thank you, Eowyn! Do you know if there has been any progress on this? I need to provide proof of insurance for an upcoming teaching engagement, and I need to tell the insurance company how many hours of training I have received. This is coming up soon. I am also required to provide proof of training…I know that I received some paper certificates, but I’, hoping it might be possible to get some kind of official proof of the training that i have completed thus far.

Thank you for your help!
Katie