Ride share from Oakland CA airport March MBSR PTI

I am flying into Oakland airport arriving at 11:30. Anyone want to share a car rental? I looked at Shuttle Express and it is $157 each way to the training center. I found a car rental for $378 which hold 5.

Hi! I will be flying into Oakland, CA and would love to join you - if you still have space in the rental car! Warmly,
Theresa

I got ride of the car since no one was coming into Oakland. On a shuttle. Would love company. What time do you get in? The shuttle was $60 round trip and we would then need to take a short taxi.

Cheryl

1 Like

That would be great, Iā€™d love the company too. I arrive at 9:50 AM. What time do you arrive? What shuttle service did you book with?

was it:

Airport Express ā€“ closest terminal is Petaluma Fairgrounds, 6 miles
(707) 837-8700

or

Marin Airporter ā€“ closest terminal is Hamilton Parkway Terminal in Novato, 11 miles
(415) 461-4222

The one by Petaluma fairgrounds. I will check when I get home but I think 11:15. You would be waiting a while. Would love company to navigate also plus could share the cab

Cheryl

I get in at 11:40. My cell is 425 422 8857. I understand if you do not feel like waiting but would also love company if you decide to wait for me.

Cheryl

Not a problem! Iā€™m happy to hang out. It will be nice to have company and to share the cab. Did you reserve a spot on the shuttle at a particular time?