Ride share from San Francisco Downtown to Earthrise IONS (March 2nd 2018) - PTI

Hello everyone,
I am Tere from Mexico. Would anyone attending the PTI in March be interested in sharing transportation from San Francisco, the city (NOT the airport) , to Earthrise IONS on March 2nd around 14:00? Maybe we could share an uber, or take a bus together to get closer to Petaluma and then uber? We can coordinate the details later. :)

Warm regards,
Tere

Hello,
I´m from the Czech Republic and we can definitely do it together. I will come to the US 10 days before the training starts (and spend these days by traveling). I will probably go to Petaluma from SF - in case that it changed, I would let you know and meet you in Petaluma, where we can take uber together.

my email is michalxdvorak@gmail.com

Take care,
Michael

1 Like

Hello, My name is Roberta, I am from Brazil. I would love to share the ride. I will be @ Union Square San Francisco.

My email: dr.bertaribeiro@gmail.com
whatsapp or message: +5511998924515

I look forward to meeting you guys.

Take care

Roberta

1 Like

Hello Michal and Roberta,

That’s great!
My email: tereled@gmail.com
Whatsapp: +5214442249912

I’ll write you an email so that we can arrange the details later.

Take care,
Tere

Hello Tere,

I saw that you join Chen list, does it mean that you are not in this ride anymore?

Let me know, please.

Thanks

Hi Roberta,
Thank you for your message. No, I only joined Chen’s list only for the ride on March 10th from Earthrise to San Francisco Airport. So I am still in to share a ride on March 2nd from Downtown San Francisco to Earthrise.

Warm regards,
Tere

Dear all, if the cars are full, you are welcome to join the shuttle we are trying to organise from SFO :-)

Roberta! Hola! my fellow Fundamentals coursemate. We’ll be meeting again in March. Looking forward.

Hi all,

I will be driving from Salinas (1.5 hours from SF). I can pick up a 1 or 2 people on my way up. It’s already on my way :-)

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Hi Oscar,
If the airport is along the way, I’d love to catch a ride with you! I arrive at 10am but will need to clear customs and get my luggage (travelling from Victoria,BC). Happy to read a book at the airport though as no big rush, we can’t check in at Earthrise until 4pm. Here’s my email so we can coordinate timing that works best for you - tcmsteph@gmail.com
Thanks so much!
Stephanie

Dear Tere,

Thank you so much For the clarification! I Got it!

Looking forward to meeting you soon!

Take care

Roberta

Thanks for creating ride share options! I’ll be arriving SFO at 1pm on 3/2. Is there any room in shuttle or ride to Ion’s at that time?

Thanks for considering.

Christy Curtis
christycurtisyoga@gmail.com

Dear Christy,
Roberta, Stephanie and I are going to take a ride with Oscar, but his car is already full :( , I am sorry about this.
But I think that Cheen posted some options for shuttles from SFO airport, maybe you could check with him.
Looking forward to meet you in March.
Take care,
Tere

Thank you Tere. I am still trying to coordinate. Looking forward to meeting you.

I don’t know if you have found a ride yet, but if not I am leaving from Oakland airport (easy light rail) and have a car.

Hi, I also want to go from union square to earthrise to arrive at 4pm. The shuttle quoted me $75 each way. Have you found a better way yet? I would love to ride share.
Kerstin

Hi Kerstin, how are you? Roberta, Stephanie and I are going to go to Petaluma with Oscar, but he told us that his car is already full :(, I am sorry about this.
But maybe you could check with Christy Curtis o Michal. :)

Looking forward to meeting you.

Take care,
Tere