RideShare for MBSR in Mind-Body Medicine June 16-23,2017 - Omega Institute, Rhinebeck, NY

HI everyone,

I will be attending the MBSR in Mind-Body Medicine training June 16-23,2017 in Rhinebeck. I am looking for anyone who is flying into Newark Airport ,NY and would be interested in traveling together from the airport to the Omega institute. I fly to Newark Airport on Friday at 17:10 pm(6/16), and depart at Friday 19:00 pm(6/23) .
Thank you!

Hi Julia,

I am glad you posted… I am flying in on the 16th from Chicago arriving into Newark at 1:22 PM and departing at the same time as you on the 23rd. Not sure the way there makes sense because I will be waiting for 4 hours at the airport until you arrive. The way back makes sense.

Please reach me either way or send me a phone number to reach you.

Thanks,
Wendy

Wendy Sternberg, MD
847-309-6869

Hi Wendy, so pleasure to get your email. I’ve ordered a car (like taxi)to pick up through my friend because it’s not easy to arrive the Omega Institute and take at least 3-4 hours if you take a public transportation and need to transfer at least 3 time. Would you like to share the ride with me? We can share the fees, Since it’s around 2 hours to get to school.

Kindly,
Julia (1-7782239176)
发自我的 iPhone

Hi Julia,

Great to hear back from you. I will be going by train to arrive before the program starts and already bought that one-way ticket. I would be open to sharing the car ride back with you on the 23rd so long as it is a reasonable price… Please let me know the cost.

Look forward to meeting you!
Wendy

So, $230 totally for one way. If you like ,you can share $115.

发自我的 iPhone

Hello Wendy, l’m in this retreat sitting in the middle of the first line chairs. Looking forward to meeting you! Have a nice week!

发自我的 iPhone