RIDESHARE SR-402 Snowmass Village, CO May 21-29

Hello Aaron,
I am looking for to share a ride from Snowmass to the aiport on May the 29th. I must be at the airport at 16H30 to get my flight at 18:30.
So I have to leave Snowmass before 1h:00 pm to be on time. I read that you need to leave at 11h.May be I could share your car if there is still one place available.

Before, I want to make arrangments with OASIS to be able to leave without missing important informations or activities. I will come back to you as soon as I have an answer from them.
Thank you,
Monique Tessier

Jennifer, if the van to Denver airport on the 29th is not full, I’d love a space. Thank you! Lynn Bruner brynnlune@msn.com

Dear Jennifer,
Thanks so much for booking this shuttle. I haven’t booked my flights yet, but I would be interested in car or van sharing.
I am really looking forward to meeting everyone on this journey towards teaching MBSR.
Stephanie

Hello again,
I just booked my flights and we were able to get me a flight to Aspen, so I won’t need the ride to Denver after all. I look forward to meeting you soon. Safe travels.
Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you. Yes, I will add you to the list. We are 9 now.

Safe travels and I look forward to meeting you soon!

Warmest regards,

Jennifer

HI Everyone,

I am interested in sharing a ride to/from Denver. I will be looking into tickets later today. Please keep me in mind. My cell number is 786-346-0577.

Looking forward to our shared experience.

Kind Regards,

Jennifer R

Hi Jennifer,
Stephanie here. I just want to make sure you received my second message. I will not need a rideshare from Denver as I was able to make other arrangements. Please let me know when you receive this. I don’t want to take up a spot that can be used by someone who needs it.
Take care and see you soon.
Stephanie

Hi Jennifer,

There are still 2 spots in our shared van on the way back to Denver airport on May 29th at 1:00.

Looking forward to our shared experience too!

Jennifer

Thanks for letting me know, Stephanie.

To all others, there are 2 spots left in out 10-seat shared van back to Denver airport on May 29 at 1:00.

Pls feel free to e-mail me at jennifervered@gmail.com to reserve your spot.

Many thanks!
Jennifer

Hi Jennifer I.

Currently, my flight leaves Denver on May 29th at 11:59pm. It’s so late. I was hoping to leave the retreat a little later. Some time after 2pm. However, I may be interested if i can change my flight time. Is the van one way or both ways? How much is the cost?

Jennifer R

Hi Aaron,

I am getting to CO a day early and am debating between renting a car for the whole week or renting one for the drive down to Snowmass and then trying to catch a ride for the way back to Denver. Would you be up for having someone only do 1 leg, and do you still have any spots for the way back?

Thanks!

Emily

Hi Monique,

I arrive on May 21st around 9:30am. Please let me know if you still want to share a ride to Snowmass. my cell is 786-346-0577, and email is bodhijen@gmail.com. If you have WhatsApp, you can message or call me.

Thank you,

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer!Thank you for offering me to share a ride to Snowmass.I have to leave at 11h am the 29th to get my plane at 6:30. Finaly, I made an arrangement with OASIS to leave at 11h and I will share the ride for the 2 ways with Aaron who has rent a car.He is looking for partners to share these two ways between the airport and the Westin.
Thank you again and it will be a pleasure to meet you!Monique

Hi Aaron,

I plan to get into Denver at 11:12 am on May 21, and can leave when the group goes on 5/29, as I don’t have a flight out of Denver until 11:59 pm that day.

I’d love to be one of 4 in your rental car, for a little over $100 per person both ways. Do you still have room?

Thanks for letting me know,

Jeanne Lilly

jeannemlilly@hotmail.com

Hello everyone,

I’ve got one more seat left in my rental car! I’m leaving Denver Sunday 5/21 around 1pm and leaving Snowmass Monday 5/29 around 10:30am or 11am.

Cost is looking to be around $125 both (for both ways) for a seat, which also pays for gas and any tolls we have to use.

I’m looking forward to your company on this part of our brave adventure.
Aaron