RIDESHARE SR-402 Snowmass Village, CO May 21-29

Hi everyone!

I’m looking to get a rideshare going. I fly in to Denver Airport on Sunday at 11:57am (5/21). I depart at Monday 4:30pm (5/29).

From the email titled, “Welcome to the MBSR PTI in Snowmass CO - May 21 - 29, 2017 - Instructions for Confirming Your Participation”, I understand that we need to arrive no later than 4pm on Sunday afternoon.

Getting a rental car with my Costco discount runs just over $400 plus gas and tolls. Assuming 4 people, it’d be a bit over $100 per person both ways. It would also give us more freedom on departure time.

As for booking a shuttle… I will get back to everyone on that, I’m waiting for the concierge at the Westin to return my voicemail.

I’m looking forward to this next chapter in our journey together!
Aaron

Hi Aaron,

I’m also looking to get to and from DIA. Another option is Colorado Mountain Express has a pick up at 12:30 on Sunday which would get us in around 5:00-5:30 (i think this is okay as dinner starts at 6:00 and the program at 7:00). The problem is on the return, CME does not have afternoon shuttles but they do offer a Van (5 people) for approx $779.00. Is this something that would interest you? My only question is how early do you have to leave Snowmass on Monday to make your 4:30 flight? Program is said to end at 2:00 but we could probably leave at 1:00… Are you set on renting a car or would a shared shuttle interest you? Please let me know!
Many thanks,
Jennifer

Hi there Jennifer,

Sadly I bought my airplane ticket without realizing it takes 4 hours to get from DIA to Snowmass, which pretty much leaves me with no option but needing to have a rental car on my return trip to DIA since my flight leaves at 4:30pm.

This means I’ll need to leave the PTI a bit early if I can’t get on a later flight. It was either buy a new ticket (which was almost as much as the entire car rental) and still have to arrange for DIA --> Snowmass, or leave the PTI a little bit before it concludes.

If you’d like to ride out to Snowmass with me, we can probably arrange something that works out for both of us! You can drop me an email at d.aaronhunt@gmail.com if you want to chat about that.

Aaron

Hi Aaron/Jennifer

I am also interested in rideshare (car/van) to snowmass. I don’t have flights booked yet but looks like I will be in Denver from Saturday 20th and departing about 7pm on 29th - keep me in the loop!

Thanks for initiating this.

Regards
Nuala

Hi Aaron-I am interested in sharing transportation with someone because I am flying into Denver also. However, I’m coming a day early and staying with a friend but I’d be willing to meet you (or a group) at the Denver airport to share transportation. I am leaving at 3:02 pm on Monday 5/29. It forces me to leave Snowmass a few hours early but it was the latest flight available. Please keep me in the “loop” because I will need to get to Snowmass sometime on Sunday. I, too, look forward to this next step in our journey. Thanks, Libby Little

Hi everyone,

I will attend the PTI as well but I haven’t bought my plane tickets yet. If there is a car rental already set up that still has a free space, please let me know what time you leave the airport and I might be able to buy my plane ticket accordingly.

Thanks!

I seek partners to share transportation from Denver airport to Westin Snowmass Resort on May the 20th fot the TDI in Snowmass May 21-29. And I would like to share transport too from the Westin Resort to Denver Airport on May the 29th after the end if the TDI. Thanks, Monique Tessier

Hi Folks,

I am looking to share transportation from Snowmass to DIA on 5/29 only. My flight is at 7:55 pm. I am happy to contribute to a van share or car rental - please let me know if you have space for one person on that Monday.

Many thanks,
Danielle

Hi Louis-Pierre Tessier,
I think you come from Montreal or Quebec area. I am from Montreal.I bought my tickets and I will arrive to Denver at 17:35 on May the 20th with Air Canada flight 7705 and get back to the airport on the 29th to be on time for the flight AC7704 at 18:25.
If you are interested with these flights, we could share transportation may be with others who will arrive on May the 20th, and those who will need transportation to get back to the airport on May the 29th. Please, let me know: tessier.monique@ymail.com.
This invitation is for everyone interested with these conditions and invitation.
Thanks,Monique

Hi Louis_Pierre,
could you send me an email to my address in Montréal Canada: tessier.monique@ymail.com. I bought my tickets for May the 20th.May we could share transportation from the airport to the Resort…
thanks,Monique

Bonjour Monique. Merci pour l’invitation. Je n’ai pas encore acheté mes billets, mais j’essaierai de trouver quelque chose qui me permettrait de partager le transport avec vous. Je vous contacterai par courriel à l’adresse mentionnée.

Bonjour Louis-Pierre!Très bien,tiens-moi au courant de tes heures arrivée et départ lorsque tu auras acheté tes billets.Et nous pourrons étudier quel moyen de transport utiliser et peut être faire une invitation de CO voiturage à d’autres,ou nous joindre à d’autres qui arriveront aussi le 20 mai…Je continue de suivre cela dans le “living room” du cfm. Au plaisir de te rencontrer,Monique

Envoyé à partir de Yahoo Courriel sur Android

Hi all,

I am happy to coordinate a Van for the return to Denver airport on May 29th (departing say btw 1:00-2:00, i’m flexible on time). Colorado Mountain Express charges approximately $799 for a premier vehicle for 5 passengers or the same price ($799) for 10 people in a Van. As soon as i have 4 people i will reserve the vehicle for 5 and let them know that we may change it to a larger vehicle if more are interested (which i am sure there will be and will reduce the price per person).

IF you are interesting in committing please e-mail me at jennifervered@gmail.com and i will pay for it as they require full payment up front and i can collect from you in Snowmass.

Look forward to hearing from you (and meeting you all soon!)

Warmest regards,
Jennifer

Hello everyone,

I’m sorry I’ve been late in replying. I have rented a car and have room for 3 more people. The trip will probably take 4 hours by car. The cost of the car was $400 total, there will of course be gasoline and maybe some toll fees to pay for but I think each person’s share would end up being about $125 (split between 4 people including myself).

My flight arrives on Sunday (5/21) at 11:57am. I plan to leave Denver airport by 1:30 pm at the latest, depending on others who are arriving around the same time.

I will need to leave Snowmass on Monday (5/29) by 11am to make it to the airport and I will probably be cutting it very close to my flight departure time of 4:33pm.

So, if these times work with your schedule and you want a ride, please reply here. I can take on 3 passengers. Cheers!
Aaron

bonjour Louis-Pierre,
Je ne sais pas à quel moment tu prévois arriver , ni ton heure de départ du Resort.Je t’informe que je tente de constituer un groupe intéressé à co-voyager en Van le 20 mai ainsi que pour le retour, le 29 en quittant à midi car mon vol est à 18h30.Si cela t’intéresse, communique avec moi au: tessier,monique@ymail.com

au plaisir de te rencontrer,
Monique

j’ai dû changer la date de mon départ pour le 21 mai.Je suis donc aussi en recherche de co-voiturage entre l’aéroport et le Resort pour le 21 et le 29 mai.
au plaisir de rencontrer,
Monique Tessier

Hi friends of mindfulness!!
I changed my plane ticket and will arrive on Denver on May the 21th at 10:18 am and would like to leave the airport around 12:00 to be at the Resort between 16h-16:30, four hours later.
I will need to leave the Resort on May the 29th at 12:00 , before lunch, my flight is at 18:25, so I should be at the airport at 16:25.
If someones are interested to share a van, and are comfortable with these hours of arriving et leaving, let me know, and we will see how to make the arrangements.
My email is: tessier.monique@ymail.com
Monique

Bonjour Monique!
Je suis désolé pour le délais avant ma réponse.
Je viens d’acheter mes billets et j’arrive également à Denver vers 10:15 le 21 mai. Je repars de l’aéroport en fin de soirée (23:59) le 29 mai.

Je vais regarder ce que les autres ont déjà entammé comme procédure de transport entre l’aéroport et le resort et s’il n’y a plus de place, nous pourrions certainement louer une voiture et offrir à d’autres de se joindre à nous. Si tu as déjà une place à m’offrir à l’aller, je serai partant. Mon budget étant déjà serré, je cherche l’option la moins chère avant tout.

bonsoir Louis-Pierre,
Contente d’avoir de tes nouvelles.A date, n’ai pas vu de projet de transport collectif en partance de l’aéroport.Il y a Aaron qui a loué une voiture et qui repart le 29 aussi en soirée.J’attends toujours que quelqu’un propose quelque chose.Il est peut-être encore un peu tôt! je pars demain midi pour une retraite Vipassana de 10 jours; retour le 23 avril.Si tu vois qq chose pour nous d’ici là, je suis aussi partante.Au retour, reviendrai voir s’il y a du nouveau.
Au plaisir de reparler de tout cela!
Monique

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that I have booked a Shuttle for 10 people departing from the Westin Snowmass to Denver Airport, May 29th at 1:00. The price of the shuttle for 10 was a better deal at $779.00 (compared to a shuttle for 5 at $799.00). There are still 4 spots available, so if you need a ride, pls feel free to e-mail me at jennifervered@gmail.com or come see me at the TDI and I’ll add you to the list.

I’ve pre-paid the shuttle, so people can just pay me cash on the 29th, final amount will depend on the number of people on board.

Looking forward to meeting you all soon,

All the best,

Jennifer