Room share (female) - Mar.2-10 in Petaluma CA

Hello, my name is Stephanie. I live in Victoria, BC and looking for a roommate during the PTI at Earthrise. I have not yet booked a room, please contact me if you are interested in sharing!

Hello Stephanie! I am Tere, from Mexico. Are you planning to stay at Earthrise? If that’s the case, I already booked a shared room and I have no roommate yet… When you make a registration for a shared room they ask you to write down a name if you want to share with someone specifically. If you are interested in sharing the room with me, you could write my name :)
Warm regards,
Tere

Hi Tere,
This sounds wonderful! I will call tomorrow to book my shared room at Earthrise and will request to be roommates with you :)
Look forward to meeting you soon!
Warmly,
Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,
Thank you! I am very happy about this. My email account is tereled@gmail.com, and my WhatsApp is +5214442249912.
Looking forward to meeting you too :)
Take care,
Tere

Hi everybody, I reserved a room to share in Earthrise. Feel free to say my name and stay with me. I speak italian, english, spanish and portuguese.

Best,

Alessia.

Hi Alessia,

I’m Julia, from Vancouver.I reserved a room to share in Earthrise too. Are you interested in we just sharing one room together? I speak Mandarin and English.

Happy days,

Julia

Hi Julia, it sounds perfect :)
See u there.
Warmly,
Alessia.