Seeing a Female roommate for PTI October 5th

Wondering if any Female is interested in sharing the room so we can split the cost.
Regards,
Rosy

1 Like

Yes, I am. Can you email me?
angyalfyj@gmail.com. I already have reserved a room with 2 queen beds and need a female roommate . Judy

I have reserved a room with 2 queen bed too. Will you be able to cancel your reservation so that I can add you in mine? Let me know.
Regards,
Rosy

Hi Rosy,
Let’s compare room rates. My room is at the AC hotel suggested by the CFM and the total with taxes will be $1455.80 so $729.90 each. I just want my own bed as I have to change positions a lot when I sleep. If our reservations are identical then I can cancel mine. I fly to Logan from Florida and arrive at 12:15. I haven’t figured out shuttle to Shrewsbury yet. I’m very excited to be taking the PTI but have moments of dread when I think about the intensity of it but such a growth opportunity too. Where are you coming from?
I look forward to hearing from you.
My best, Judy

I am also looking for a female roommate to split the cost during PTI Oct 5 Oct 13 in Shrewsbury, MA

Please let me know if interested.

Gi Indoccio
giindoccio@gmail.com
603-860-8645

Rosy, my cell is 904-814-4397 if you prefer to call or text.

Hi Judy,
I got the same rate too. I am flying from Tampa Florida. Where in Florida are you from?
I use CPAP machine althrough it’s the quietest kind let me know if it ok with you or not. I am feeling the same dread like you described.
Regards,
Rosy
304-963-2922

Thanks for your response Gigi. Hope we will hear from more Ladies so we all can get a roommate.

Hi Gigi.

Are you still looking for someone to share a room? I’d like to share a room as well.

Let me know!
Liz
liz@lizwoodmt.com
978-270-3334

Hi Liz,

Just got your email tonight. Left you a voice mail and would like to share
a room with you for sure.

Please let me know you got my voicemail and let’s talk on the phone tonight
or tomorrow.

Thanks, Gi :)

Hi everyone, I wonder if there’s someone else available to share room for the course?

Thank you!

Patricia.

Hi Patrica,

I am all set with a roommate Liz Woods but hopefully another person will see this thread and email you to be a roommate. That’s what happened to me and Liz.

thanks, Good Luck,

Gi

Hi Gi,
Thank you!
I hope someone shows up too.
See you at the course.

PM.

Hello Patricia,
If you are still looking for a roommate, I’d like to talk with you to see if we’re compatible! My email address is ljp11@cornell.edu. (I was a grad student there and was able to keep the email address.)
I’d appreciate hearing from you one way or the other.
Thanks!
Laura Peters

Hi Laura, thanks. I’ll write you by email.

🙋🏻‍♀️
Patricia

Hi everyone,

I realize this is last minute… are there any other females interested in sharing a room for the PTI? My email is lauraehilb@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Laura :)