Seeking 3 female roomates

Hello everyone! If this is still an option for rooming at the Sheraton, I would be happy to room with 3 other people. When I checked into the Starwood site, it seemed as though 2 queen sized beds were available as a reservation option, but I did not see the $139 price listed.

I had thought about getting an Airbnb nearby, which looks lovely, but our commuter fee didn’t seem to make that any financially smarter.

Feel free to email me at maren.aspaas@gmail.com

Hi Maren, Are you looking for a roommate for the 9day in Norwood MA to start Jan 8? If so, call me or text me: 415.710.4769
DeShan

DeShan–I’m quite sure I’ve secured a roommate. She is looking in to our reservation today. I will let you know if things don’t work out. Thanks for reaching out, and I look forward to meeting you at the training!
Maren

Thanks for responding, I do have a room reserved with two double beds so in
case you get any other responses please let them know that I am looking for
a roommate. See you at the training, DeShan

Hi! I’m good on the roommate front. Thanks for all the updates and responses everyone!

Hi DeShan,
I am seeking for a roommate. if you are interested please email me at guo0131@yahoo.com.tw. I also have a room reserved with 2 queen sized beds.
Thanks,
Shuhuei

Sorry for the confusion, I have already taken the course. I wish you well on finding a roomie. DeShan