Seeking car-share - SR-401 MBSR Fundamentals 9 Day Omega/Garrison - 2017 Jul

Dear all,

My name is Irene and is a Chinese who come from Hong Kong. May I ask for any vacancy seat from Omega to Garrison on 21 July or anyone would like to share car?

My email address is : tylaw68@netvigator.com

Please feel free to contact me.

Thanks so much & hope to seeing all you soon!

Irene

Hi Roberta,

I think there should be space – I can definitely fit four people… I’m just a little worried about luggage – if people have smallish luggage, then I definitely can, but if there are big suitcases, then having a fourth might be a tight fit. But, perhaps your luggage can go on the shuttle, and then you can come along in the car, if that’s the case?

Right now, I have Chad, Ashley, and Sasha coming along in my car –

Hi Trace,

Wow! you are right, lugage could be a problem. Let’s see what we can arrange there @ Omega…

Thanks for your attention.

Take care

See you there

Roberta

Hello! I have room for at least 1 or 2 people with luggage to ride between Omega and Garrison. My name is Crystal and I am coming from upstate New York.

I look forward to meeting everyone!

Crystal

Hi Crystal,

Many thanks for your message.

I would very much like to accept your invitation and share a ride with you.

Is it OK for you?

Kindest regards,

Alfred

Perfect! It will be my pleasure.

See you soon!

Crystal

Hello Crystal,

Thank you. If you still have a place, I´d also like to accept your invitation. My name is Daniel, I am from Colombia.

Best regards,
Daniel

Hello! Yes, I still have room. It would be my pleasure to share a ride with
you. I have a relatively small car, and we have one other passenger, so
with the three of us, we should have room for our luggage.

Safe travels, and I look forward to meeting you in person!

Crystal

Hi Crystal,

thanks a lot. The pleasure of meeting each other will be shared!

See you all very soon.

Kind regards,

Alfred

Hi Crystal,

thanks for the offer, I gues I am late for your ride, there is no more space in your car, rigth?

Well, I will figure it out when we all are together!

Roberta

HI Roberta! Depending on the amount of luggage, I may be able to take you.
I pack lightly, so it might be a possibility. We can figure it out when we
are together. Safe travels, and I look forward to meeting you!

Crystal

Hi everyone, this is Cheen from Singapore. I got confirmed late for this course.

For those of you flying into New York, any of you arriving on Saturday? Due to flight scheduling from Singapore, I have to arrive in NY a day early (15 July) if I’m going to make the Omega check-in deadline of 12:30pm on Sunday.

I’m also seeking to learn what you have worked out for airport transfer to Rhinebeck (and from Garrison).

Options I’ve looked up:
A) Amtrak train to Rhinecliff, then taxi in
B) Book/Uber a taxi/ride

Thanks for your responses & guidance.

cheen

Thanks Crystal…

I pack ligth too. Definily It will be easier to figure it out when we are together.

I look forwar to seeing you soon!

Take care
Roberta

Hello Cheen,

I will be in NYC from July 14th. If you want to come along… I will go to OMEGA on 16th, Sunday @ 7:30am, by amtrak train and share a taxi with Cinthia from Rhinecliff.

You can buy the amtrak tickets online https://tickets.amtrak.com/itd/amtrak, the fare is around US$20. It takes 1:45 minutes from Penn Station to Rhinecliff.

Form the airport to Penn station you can get a train (metrocard), amtrak or bus, it depends from shich airport you arrive, but they all have good transportations, the best and easier one is JFK :-)

I hope I could help you.

Take care

roberta

Ola Roberta,

Yes, you did help. I also found the Sunday morning train from Penn Station to Rhinecliff. There are two 7:15am options - both arriving @ Rhinecliff 9am. Which one did you booked?
A) 63 Maple Leaf
B) 69 Adirondack

If Cinthia and you permit, let’s share the Rhinecliff taxi (US$20-$26 based on my email enquiries). Have you booked the taxi yet?

Cheen
cheen@nowyourmind.com

Hi Roberta! I completely forgot that while I pack lightly in terms of
clothes, I am bringing my electric bass with me (long story), so that might
take up the other seat. I’m sorry! But we can assess when we get together.
Just wanted to let you know.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Crystal

Hi Roberta & Cinthia,

I do want to join along in the taxi ride from Rhinecliff station to Omega on 16 July. I’ve purchased the 7:15am train ticket.

Please drop me a private message at cheen@nowyourmind.com to exchange contact details and work out the final taxi ride details.

Thanks!

Cheen

All,

I arrive at LGA at about 9 am and will have a rental car and can offer space in my car as well.

Betsy from Nashville, TN