Seeking car-share - SR-401 MBSR Fundamentals 9 Day Omega/Garrison - 2017 Jul

Hell,o my name is Stella, I will be attending the SR-401 MBSR Fundamentals 9 Days that will take place at the Omega Institute and the Garrison Institute this July (16-25).
As I’m flying in from Europe and will not have a car, I’m looking for ride-sharing from the Omega Institute to the Garrison Institute on the 21st of July.
I’m also looking for a car-share from the Garrison Institute to NYC on the 25th of July.

Please contact me if either of the two car-shares is possible.

Thank you
Stella

Hi!

I am a canadian from Quebec. It would be a pleasure to drive you to Garrison with me. Looking forward to meet you for this MBSR fundamentals 9 days training.

Anne Surprenant
Email: a.surprenant@hotmail.com
Cell: 1 514 926-7923

Thank you Anne,

just for the record, I’m also a Canadian, I grew up in Montreal, now living in France.
See you at the Omega Institute, looking forward to meeting.

Thanks again
Stella (short for Styliani)

Hi There!
I’ll be flying from Brazil and would love to share a ride with you as well. Is it possible for one more?

Don’t worry if it is not feasible. I’m looking forward to meet you in July!

Kind wishes,
Cinthia

Hello Stella!

My name is also Stella and I could use a ride as well. I am coming in from eastern Canada on the 16th. I am hoping that there will be room with someone making that trip, or an opportunity to share a cab with others.

Looking forward to it
Stella

Hello Stella,
looking forward to meeting everyone in less than a month … for the car share, you need to ask Anne Surprenant as it is she that will have a car not me.

See you soon
Stella

Hi All,

I am from good ol’ Connecticut, but will have a car at Omega, and am happy to drive up to 4 people from Omega to Garrison… There is a yummy ice cream place on the way, so as long as people are up for that stop, I am happy to oblige.

Best,

Traci

Hi Traci. I would love to take you up on the offer for a ride and ice cream to get from omega to the Garrison. Do you still have space?

Thanks so much!
Chad

Hi all, I am looking for a ride from Omega to Garrison as well, if anyone has space. Please let me know. My email is suarezsacha@gmail.com and I am from Miami, Florida. Thanks!

Absolutely, happy to have company!

I have space in my car, happy to bring you along.

Traci

Fantastic. Thanks so much Traci! Looking forward to it!

Best,
Chad

Not sure if you still have any space but would love a ride if you did, thanks!

Ashley millett
Email amillett85@aol.com

Yes, totally good! Always nice to have company.

Best,

Traci

Dear Stella,

I’m a gal from Hong Kong and also will join the 9 Days course as well. As I noticed that the shuttle that provided from institute is full, may I join you & share a car to Garrison?

Best regards,
Irene

Thank you !! Excited to meet you !!

Wonderful!! Excited to meet you!!

Thank you !!!

Hello Traci,

I am Roberta from Brazil. I am looking for a ride from Omega to Garrison as well. Do you still have a space?

Thanks

Roberta

Oh great thank you!! We will meet in Omega. Thanks

Sacha
786-301-7713

Dear all,

it is great to see so many people ready to help us, coming from abroad. I feel excited that so many nationalities will be gathered at the same place!

My name is Alfred. I am French and currently live in Germany. I would like to ask you if someone has a place as well for me for a pleasant ride from the Omega Institute to Garrison. That would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Alfred
alfred_dibao-dina@hotmail.fr