Seeking co-teacher enrolled in MBSR certified program

Hello, I am currently pursuing MBSR teacher certification. I am seeking a co-teacher in the Atlanta, GA area to share our teaching journey together.

Hi Patrica,
I am currently coming to the final review for certification. I would be happy to talk about our certification journey. Let’s try to meet for a coffee.
Best, Mark Dannenfelser

1 Like

Pamela that is. Sorry about that.

Hello Mark,
Thank you for your reply. I am available 24 Mar 2017 (between 1pm-4pm) if this works with your schedule. I am currently traveling internationally. Please advise.

Have a great week.
Pamela Robinson

Hi! I am in Atlanta as well but a couple of steps behind both of you: I just finished my qualification level.

Would you be open to having someone with lesser credentials co-teach with you? I have been looking for a co-teacher for about 6 months now. Previous to that time, I co-taught for several years with an experienced MBSR teacher in the California.

Sincerely, Sandy DiVitale

Hello Sandy!

Thank you for your email.

Would love to share our mindfulness teaching certification experience and co-teaching opportunites.

How is your schedule over the next two weeks. Let’s chat offline.

Please advise.

Hello Mark,

Not sure if you saw my response regarding availability to meet for coffe to discuss our certification journey. I can still meet 24 March 2017. Please advise.

Hi Pamela, Yes, the 24th at 2pm works. How about the Starbucks on the corner of North Druid Hills Rd and Briarcliff Rd?

Great. The location is fine. Need to revisit the time. Just need to adjust time. Here are options: 11am-1pm and after 3pm. Please advise and we can lock in. Thank you.

I can do 3:30 ---------

Confirmed. Looking forward to our meeting.

Thank you for your reply, Pamela. I’m just now receiving your message which is dated 6 days ago. I’d love to set up a time to talk: please email me at sdivitale@gmail.com

My schedule across the next week is hectic. But after March 25th, I should have a more flexible schedule.

I look forward to hearing back from you! Sincerely, Sandy

Hi Sandy, check your email for response.