Seeking Female Room mate for Snowmass PTI 21-29 May

Hi,
If any female is interested in sharing a room at the Westin Snowmass please let me know.

Regards
Nuala

I would like to share a room at Snowmass, Nuala.

Jeanne Lilly

Why don’t we talk further via email?

Jeanne
jeannemlilly@hotmail.com

Hi Jeanne

Thanks for your response , I will send you an email today

Hi, if anyone else is looking for a female roommate, I would love to have one. I’m easy going and clean, but I am a light sleeper. So I would prefer someone that does not snore loudly.

Thank you,

Trinh

Trinh,
Are you still seeking a female roommate in Snowmass? I am also looking for someone to share with.
If you are interested in talking more, please email me (Nichole.moorman@gmail.com).
I don’t snore:) (that I have been told at least)
I look forward to hearing from you,
Nichole

Hi Trinh,

Did you already find a roommate?

Thanks!

Nicole

Hello Nichole!

Did you find a roommate for the PTI? I’m about to book my room at the Westin but wanted to check in on room shares.

Thanks!

Nicole

Trinh,

Are you still looking for a roommate? I’m coming to the PTI too! I am so excited you’ll be there.

Emily

Hi Emily,
So glad you will be at the PTI! Did you find a roommate yet? I’m looking for one!
Sarah

Hi Sarah!
Yay! Excited you’ll be there too! I have a potential roommate, but nothing’s confirmed yet and it sounds like it might not work out. So I’ll definitely let you know soon!

Hi Everyone,

I am interested in sharing a room also. I have not booked the room yet and am wondering if there is anyone who still needs a roommate.

Kind Regards,

Jennifer R.

Hi Sarah!! So it didn’t work out with my other roommate situation. Are you still looking for someone?

Hi Emily! Yes, I am!

My email address is Sarah.angelopoulos@gmail.com

Hi Again,

Is anyone still in need of a roommate?

Jennifer R.