Seeking female roommate for 9-day fundamentals course in Petaluma Feb 3-12

Hello, I am looking for a female roommate for the 9-day fundamentals course in January. If you are interested, please email me at sydnienicoll@gmail.com.

Warm regards,

Sydnie

Hi Sydnie I am interested, hildamadrazo@gmail.com my address I’ll write you, thanks.

Hello, friends! I am also seeking a female roommate for Petaluma in February. If Sydnie and Hilda both have roommates arranged and there is anyone out there still wanting to share a room, please feel free to email me at runnerz@frontier.com. I look forward to meeting all of you there!

Michelle Miller

1 Like

Michelle,
I would be interested, if you are still seeking a roommate. I plan to be at the Sheraton nights of 2/3-2/11. My email is maren.aspaas@gmail.com, if that is helpful. Blessings!

Hi Michelle,
I know you have already found the roommate. Please let me know if there is anyone still looking for roommate.
Regards,
Rosy
rosysharma5@hotmail.com
304-963-2922

Hello, Rosy;

I have not heard from anyone else yet needing a roommate but will let you know should I receive any private emails. Best of luck - see you in February!

Michelle

Hi Rosy,
I am seeking for a roommate. if you are interested please email me at guo0131@yahoo.com.tw.
Thanks,
Shuhuei