September TDI 2016 Housing

Hi I am preparing to arrenge housing for my stay for the SEPT [not the August] TDI. If anyone else has interest in pursuing options other than the Residence Inn or other hotel please let me know! Thank you
Ray Howe
303 386 6080

jcu333@yahoo.com here. I am interested in leads for rooms other than the Residence Inn for the September TDI. I’ll keep you posted about my search.

Hello,
I’m also looking for a room-share or house-share, preferably not at the Residence Inn. Feel free to reach me at 619-399-937.
Thanks,
Ryan Kenny

I have not found much on airbnb for options. I would be interested in other options as well. The Residence Inn did not have any double bed options available when I called. I am interested in an option of sharing to cut the cost.
Kelly Beck 412-3367-6984

Hi,
Has anyone had any luck finding alternative accommodation? If the only option is the Residence Inn, I would be interested in a room share.
Thanks,
Rachel
rachel_millsted@hotmail.co.uk
+44 7967105085

Have you found anything else yet, Kelly? I also am looking to conserve $ and willing to sleep even on the floor. I wasn’t sure about your phone number . Is it 412-367-6984? My email is barbarajane57@hotmail.com and phone is 865-242-6597.

Hi all

I have not been able to find any good leads in housing outside of the Residence Inn. I did make a reservation to ensure I have somewhere to stay. Apparently the room has a king bed and a queen couch.

If anyone may be interested in sharing the room please let me know. Certainly I am still very interested in any leads outside the Residence Inn.

If anyone wants to call me/email me about this option please do so.

Take care.

Ray Howe
303 386 6080 [mountain time US]
raywhowe@hotmail.com

HI, Rachel! I have just joined the Sept. TDI training. I have a reservation at the Residence Inn, since I didn’t think to research other options. But I am usually more comfortable being near the training site, since I seldom also rent a car. I have a room that allows up to 4 people at a total of $136 per night without calculating tax.

I’ll also email you. Thanks for your posting! I can’t tell when you posted this, so you may already have other arrangements in place.

Sincerely, Sandy

HiI am attending the September TDI. Checking in to see if anyone has any interest in sharing a room at the Residence Inn, or other location. I have made reservations in case nothing else turns up.
FYI I am a guy, and would be happy to talk with anyone if there are other questions or discuss possibilities.
Thanks!
Ray Howeraywhowe@hotmail.com303 386 6080

Hi Sandy, I have just joined the Sept. TDI training. I’m interested in sharing room or house with females. I wonder if your room is still available.

Let me email you also. Hopefully we may discuss more options.

Sincerely, Jina

Hi, Jina! I’m just finding your email now. I am lucky to have already found 2 other roommates. I think that’s really max for us right now. But I do hope that someone else might write in to help you find a room at the Residence Inn.

I look forward to meeting you in Sept.! Please let me know how you fare in finding a roommate.

Sincerely, Sandy

Hi Sandy,
Congratulations that you already found your roommates. Having some more time, I’m positive and and have a chance to share the room with Canadian female. Thank you for your concern!

I too look forward to seeing you in Sep. TDI!

All the best wishes,
JINA