Shrewsbury 7-15 room and ride share

Hello all,

I would like to ride share with someone. I get in at 11:20 am to Logan on the 7 th and leave at 4:00 pm on the 15 th from Logan. I am happy to wait and work around schedules.

Also I Was wondering if someone was looking to share their room ( two queens) at the Hampton. If so I can go in on that one.

Thank you and looking forward,
Meera

Hi Meera,
Have you found a roommate yet? I would be happy to be able to share with you.

Lisa,
I am sharing with another person. Thank you so much for reaching out though.
Look forward to seeing you st the training.
Peace,
Meera

Hi Lisa,
I will also be attending the PTI in September and have a room to share. Please let me know if you have found anyone to share with. If you have not, please reach out. Looking forward to meeting you in Shrewsbury!
Kindest,
Fabi

Hi Fabi,
Thanks for reaching out! I have had trouble keeping track of the info on this site, so didn’t see your message until just now. Do you still have room in your room? :-) I have reserved a room, but could probably still cancel if you’re interested in sharing. Let me know!

Also - I guess I need to figure out transportation to and from the hotel each day…what are others of you doing?

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for your reply. I still have a bed available! I would love to share my room with you. We can discuss further through email? How does this sound?

Also, about transportation, I have an understanding that there will be a limited seating shuttle that could take us. I’m guessing some of us can do that and others drive or taxi?

Look forward to your email.
Kindest,
Fabi

Yes, Fabi - what is your email?

Hi Lisa,
My apologies. I forgot to give you my email. Here it is fabiroche@gmail.com. Thank you again!
Kindest,
Fabi