SR-401-9D MBSR Fundamentals - 9 Day

A 9-day residential program for trainees unable to participate at the 8-week MBSR Fundamentals format. This 9-day format starts with a 5-day immersion in Mindfulness Tools intensive workshop, followed by a 4-day rigorous professional MBSR teacher training.

January 20 - 29, 2017 - Winnipeg, Canada
Application Deadline: November 7, 2016

February 3 - 12, 2017 Petaluma, CA
Application Deadline: November 27, 2016

http://umassmed.edu/cfm/training/MBSR-Teacher-Education/

Hi,

I am interested in the intake in canada however, the hotel (from the link given) has no rooms on 20 oct which is the first day of course. Any alternative accommodation like air bnb?

My question is about SR-401-9D offered in Norwood, MA, January 8-17. I am trying to apply to attend, but when I try to complete the online application, I get red “error” messages saying that I have already submitted a form. I am pretty sure that I accidentally hit “submit” when the first two fields were filled out, so the original form is incomplete. But I can’t seem to get back in to complete the first form or start over on a second form. Can someone please help me figure this out? Thanks! _ Elizabeth

Hi, Elizabeth. I’ll let the Oasis team know and they’ll reach out to you directly, thanks for letting us know!

Thank you for your help, Ted. I appreciate your prompt reply! – Elizabeth