SR-402 in Snowmass Village, CO May 21-29

Hi! I would like to register for SR-402 on May 21-29, but the timing may be too a tight given other commitments on the east coast. Could you please tell me what time the course will begin on May 21 and whether or not there will be a shuttle from Denver International Airport? If there will be a shuttle, could you please tell me what time it will be running so that I can gauge flight times and feasibility? Thank you. Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth, I am checking this out and hopefully will have answer to your
questions by Monday. Thanks for inquiring, Eowyn

Hi Elizabeth,

Here is the info you requested:

Students should be onsite May 21 by 4 for check-in.

4:00 – 6:00 pm Registration

6:00 – 7:00 pm Dinner

7:15 – 9:30 pm Orientation Session

No shuttle will be provided by the CFM from the airport (it’s beyond our
scope). Students usually arrange ride- shares via cfmHOME, so you might
like to start a thread for that. It seems to work well for folks.

Kind regards,

Eowyn

Thank you, Eowyn.

– Elizabeth

Hey Elizabeth-What time does your flight arrive into Denver on May 21? I’m actually arriving a day early and staying overnight with a friend but I will need to get transportation to Snowmass on Sunday and could meet at the Denver Airport. There is another thread going about this and maybe we could all share a big van and save money. Let’s keep each other posted so we can share in this and have a more enjoyable ride to Snowmass. Thanks, Libby Little
PS So excited you may be there with me!!

Hi Libby.little
I arrive a day early too, so the May 20th ; my flight arrives at 17:35. I am looking for transportation to the Resort. Could we travel together to get there???
Monique : tessier.monique@ymail.com

Monique-I have been out of the country so that is why I haven’t responded until now. I apologize. I was contacted by one of the other participants who I met at a previous retreat and she offered to me a ride with her and another person with whom she is riding. I believe they are barely squeezing me in so I’m not at liberty to offer the same to you. I will keep my ears open for others who need to share rides to Snowmass. I’m sure there will be some. Good Luck and I will contact you if I hear of any ride shares. Libby

Thank you very much! I just want you to know that I changed my plane ticket and I will be at the airport on May the 21th and not on May 20Th as before.Thank you for your answer!Monique