SR-402 Snowmass Village,CO, Rideshare, Saturday,May 20th and May 29 th 2017

Hi!
I would be happy to collaborate coordinating a Van from Denver to the Resort on Saturday, May 20Th, and for the return to Denver airport on May the 29th.
I should leave the Resort à 12h,( one hour earlier before the official schedule: 13h, as been accepted by OASIS) to get my flight at Denver at 18:25.

I know that Colorado Mountain Express charges approximately $799 for a premier vehicle for 5 passengers or the same price ($799) for 10 people in a Van for one way.I suppose it could be the double to rent a Van for both ways, from the airport and from the Resort. As I am not from United States, it would be easier if someone interested by this project and who lives in US, could make the arragements with Colorado Mountain Express, and we could all share the cost before leaving Snowmass .

If you are interesting with these hours and days , May 20th and May 29 th, please e-mail me at tessier.monique@ymail.com.

Hoping it could accomodate many of you, I wait for your comments,

Truly yours,
Monique Tessier

Hi everybody,
As it was difficult to find someone for sharing transport from the airport to the Resort on May the 20th, I changed my ticket and will arrive on May the 21 at 10:18.So may be I could join some of you in sharing a van or a car.
thank you,Monique