Take Control - REBEL Mindfulness Video (short)

Good Day!

I just wanted to share a video I recently finished producing. I truly hope you enjoy it and would absolutely appreciate any sharing of the video via social media, email, etc…

I hope you enjoy!

Lucas G. Irwin

17 Likes

Lucas: Thank you so much for that video. I have shared it and will continue to do so. With your permission, once I start conducting MBSR workshops, I would like to be able to show that video. Would you be willing to allow me to do so?
Namaste~
David
david@sackslegal.com

David,

Many people have asked this and it is truly flattering. I would love for it
to be shared and used; you have my full permission. Thank you so much!

Lucas G Irwin

Awesome! Thanks.

LAW OFFICE OF DAVID B. SACKS
4494 Southside Blvd., #101
Jacksonville, FL 32216
Tele: (904) 634-1122
Fax: (904) 355-8855
Email: david@sackslegal.commailto:david@sackslegal.com

“What matters is living with dignity, decency and without fear, in the way that best honors one’s intelligence and one’s birth.”

Beautiful video. Thank you so much. I will defenetly share. Mai

Great job! I will share it with others also.
Thank you for sharing

Hi Lucas. Thank you for sharing this beautifully filmed video. The sensitivity and depth are palpable. The best part is your authenticity and example - centered, focused, loving. I willshare it too
Toni

1 Like

thank you for sharing Lucas . It is well done and the intention and the attitude are there. I thought about you when Irma was passing by because I was in the south with my family. I hope all is well

Thank you so much… I am pleased to hear you enjoyed it.

Much appreciated; thank you for your kind words.

Hi Maria, thank you so much for your kind words and comments. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed it.

Hi Delia!

Thank you for your kind words. Fortunately, we suffered no major damage at our homes or businesses. All is well!

I have shared it on FB and my friends feel the same way and are in turn sharing. :)

1 Like

What a powerful video, as well as giving us permission to share it.
It gave me goosebumps and I feel it will speak to people who are in my little community in western Colorado, where I am beginning to share about the benefits and practice of mindfulness.
Your website is inspiring, and a fresh take on the practice. Thanks for your presence and generosity.
Cheers.

Thank you… I really hope those in your community enjoy it as well!

Hey Lucas,
I shared with my two teenage boys ( actually all 3boys). It resonated with them. My oldest said , ‘He really gets serious at the end’. I think it was a bit of a wake-up for him. Gabe, the 9th grader was impressed with the videography … he loves to edit!
Lucas, I would love to use this as a launch pad for a conversation when I go into the high school because I feel that it reaches or speaks to a population ( young men and athletes) that tend to be difficult to reach. Is this ok?
Kind Regards,
Leah

Hi Leah!

I am so glad to hear your boys found some interest in the video… that is promising! Please, feel free to use the video as you wish… I am flattered and glad I could provide something of benefit. Please, let me know how it is received; I would love to hear updates on your experience with the high school. Very exciting!

Lucas

Lucas,
Thank you so much for sharing this video. I will share it with our Mindfulness Community of Scholars here at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville. I am certain they will it to be a useful resource.
Many thanks,
David

David,

Thank you for sharing… I truly hope your fellow scholars find it a beneficial resource!

Lucas

Love, love this video! Would you mind if I shared this? I’m trying to find a way in with young adults I think this would give them a different perspective . 😊