The Self-Worth Awareness Week

Dear Mindful friends,
after becoming an MBSR instructor I met John Niland who was working on his Self-Worth Safari (which then became a book) and ever since our Self-Worth Academy community has grown!

We are now organising a Self-Worth Awareness week in February, part of which will be free (the Tapas menu), whereas the full week is inly 49 euros with early bird rate (until Jan 12), plus a 10 euro discount voucher I will provide to anybody interested!

I’m honoured to be part of the team who will be speaking at this unique event, on three different occasions:

• On Monday 8, I will lead a short practice to be open and befriend all our emotions - INSIDE OUT
  • On Wednesday 10, as education will be under the spotlight, I will briefly highlight the challenges of today’s parents and educators and lead a short practice - REPARENTING OURSELVES through self-worth
  • On Friday 12, I will talk about the role of self-worth and self-compassion to support ourselves and then everybody else (plus, of course, a practice!) in PUT ON YOUR OWN MASK FIRST

With the Full Menu, you’ll have access to: all the events and sessions, the Coffee corners (where you’ll have the opportunity for networking with speakers and participants), the recordings of all the sessions, useful links and supporting material

Don’t miss out on this opportunity!

Check out the programme and speakers here: https://www.selfworthweek.com/