Interested in a clear, colorful, engaging way to teach mindfulness to teens?
Join a .b Mindfulness for Teens teacher training in 2017!
Long Island, NY Aug 14-17
Atlanta, GA Sep 7-10
“.b” is the leading mindfulness in education curriculum in the Europe and the UK. This four-day training gives you the lessons, audio-visual files, and teacher community you need to start teaching the engaging curriculum right away. Check the link below to apply for a slot—we’d love to train and learn with you!
MiSP is delighted to have agreements with a small number of organisations to run our Teach .b courses outside of the UK. These organisations have worked with MiSP for a number of years and offer the courses as independent organisations under a…
Here’s what folks said recently about the the .b Mindfulness for Teens teacher trainings we’ve offered in the US:
• “Exceeded my expectations in terms of organization, content, and presentation. Outstanding overall.”
• “Fantastic! Exactly what we wanted and needed. Great sequencing, thorough explanation of material and engaging content.”
• “Outstanding—a powerful personal and professional experience. The curriculum…incorporated best teaching practices which created effective lessons. The scaffolding of the (course) is genius—well done!”
• “It’s extensive without being daunting or overwhelming. The course is laid out nicely, just the right amount of time.”
And about the teachers:
• “Truly outstanding. Firm, yet patient. Sensitive, empathetic, funny, and kind.”
• “[The teachers] knew the content well, handled questions masterfully, and [were] artful when difficult topics or moments crept in. [Ted’s] moments of ‘bonus improv’ were just what we needed to stay engaged and change things up.”
• “Knowledgeable, organized, compassionate.”
• “Ted was excellent, relatable and always professional. I appreciated his thoughtfulness, playfulness, seriousness, and kindness!”
For more general course info:
Offered by ANIMA Learning (www.animalearning.com), official US Partner of the UK-based Mindfulness in Schools Project.