Why not Email and Voicemail?

Continuing the discussion from The Oasis email is no longer active?:

Thanks for your question, Janet. I appreciate that some queries might not be suitable for a forum, and in that case, you can use the CFMHome private messaging function to contact us. To send a private message, just click on a user’s icon. It will open a mini-version of their profile, and there will be an option to message them from there.

The intention in using CFMHome, rather than email and voicemail, for most discussions about Oasis training, is to support everyone in getting effective answers to their questions while minimizing the need for one-on-one contact with our small administrative staff.

Most of the time, it is very helpful when people ask questions in the public forum, because the answers can benefit others with the same or similar questions.

We also hope that those who have been through some of the Oasis training can guide those who are just beginning in a way that the administrative staff cannot. Questions about the actual experiences involved in taking, for example, either an 8-Week Practicum or a 9-Day Intensive Practicum, can be best explored by people who have actually done one or the other.

2 Likes

If I have a question for Oasis staff I don’t want to be public how do I ask it?