Business Development Director job opening with Potential Project

I’m a trainer with, Potential Project (PP), the global leader in providing customized mindfulness programs to organizations. Our mission is to enhance performance, resilience, and creativity for individuals and organizations around the world.

We are currently seeking a Business Development Director for our US operations. The Director will be responsible for designing and carrying out our business development strategy in the US, in close collaboration with our US Director and our team of local highly skilled, experienced facilitators. Please see the attached job description if you, or someone you know, is interested.

Kind regards,
Aaron

PPUS Business Development Director Position Description .pdf (368.1 KB)

1 Like

Hello Aaron,

I could not see the attached job description, so maybe it was filled, however, I was just wondering what it looked like since I just started teaching MBSR classes. I love teaching but am always open to opportunities.
Please let me know if there is another way to see the description.

Blessings,
Marie Rudzinsky

PPUS Business Development Director Position Description .pdf (368.1 KB)

Hi Marie, thanks for letting me know. I hope the attachment works this time. Let me know if it doesn’t.
Best regards,
Aaron

Hi Nicole,
Thanks for inquiring. Location is very flexible, as I understand it. Feel free to email me at aaron.less@potentialproject.com if you have more questions.

Best regards,
Aaron

1 Like