Free MBSR/MBCT app Mindfulness2Go

Hi all,

Check out this free app by MBSR/MBCT teacher and clinical psychologist Regina Gerlach from Perth, Australia.

It has meditations, talks, readings, quotes, poems, and the ability to ask questions – a lot of resources to continue and support your practice as a beginner or an advanced user. I find it very useful.

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/mindfulness2go/id1205850881?mt=8
http://mindfulness2be.com/about.html

Feel free to share with your friends.

Thanks!
Khare

5 Likes

Wow, this seems like a great resource, I have played with this a bit, a lot of people are so (overly) attached to their iphones or ipads, but still…thank you! Irena

1 Like

NP. Please check out the Oxford MBCT app as well:

Thanks,
Khare

Thank you again!

I have always admired Mark Williams at a distance, I have the book and work book that he co-authored and find those very helpful for supporting the MBSR course that I teach to neurologically impaired individuals.

Just started to explore the Oxford app, it too promises to be really helpful and a super great resource for continuation which is a big hole in this program for my patients.

Thank you for your kindness, Irena

1 Like

You are welcome, and thank you for doing what you do.

I know how hard your job is. I sit frequently with a friend who has
Parkinson’s.

Take care,
Khare

Thank you very much for sharing this resource with our community. The app is a great follow up or go along resource for people who are doing or have been participating in MBSR or MBCT. It also offers go beyond resources: provides a feature for journalling experiences, reading insipiring poetry and a few more. Very happy to receive feedback for improvement. There will be an updated version next year.
With greetings from Perth, Regina

Thanks so much for this app-it looks great and will be a wonderful resource to share with my MBSR classes. I just opened the app for the first time. Do you know why it wants your location services turned on?
Paula Wieckert

Hi Paula,

You can contact Regina Gerlach through her website. She can help you. She
emailed me:

“Very happy to receive feedback for improvement. There will be an updated
version next year.
With greetings from Perth, Regina”

Thanks,
Khare

Hi Paula, This has to do with the app analytics. I think you have do have it on only when your register for it. Kind regards, Regina

Thank you,

Brenda Desjardins