I am trying to arrange a shared van from SFO->Petaluma

Hi, Eric. I cannot take an earlier flight, as the only earlier one makes a stop and gets in at the same time as the one I am scheduled on. (I live in Miami). I am thinking of coming in the day before and will make that decision tonight. Not to worry about me and the shuttle. I will figure something out on my own. Looking forward to meeting you. Linda

Yes, I am interested in a shared ride TO and FROM on March 3rd and 11th, respectively.

Thanks in advance,

Eddie Lankas
Ed@BlueOxTrees.com
402-802-4595

Eric
I arrive one day earlier so I can be there at 10:30. Thank you for making these arrangements. I feel so relieved!

Hello, Patricia. I have decided to go one day earlier, to insure being there on time, so I am sorry that I wonā€™t be able to share a ride. I could not find a a flight on the 3rd that would get me there any earlier, so this seemed the best option for me. Looking forward to seeing you at the training.! Linda

Eddie the tree man!
We were at Shambhala in Nov. together! Iā€™ve got to get a photo on hereā€¦ Iā€™m a big white guy, short hair and beard, glasses! Can you be loaded up and ready to go by 10:45 on the 3rd?
Eric

Hey, Eric! Right onā€¦yeah, you were the gentle, quiet giant (well, since it was silent we all were supposed to be quiet). ha

I recalled you had some great concert shirts as I looked around during walking meditation. :)

Q: I think this bus may be a month early for me as Iā€™m looking for transportation on March 3rdā€¦sorry about the confusion. I have noticed that Erin Woo has a post going regarding March 3rd (and you and she posted back and forth).

Enjoy the upcoming retreat, Eric. Perhaps weā€™ll meet again at Shambala or somewhere nearby as weā€™re neighbors (Iā€™m in Lincoln, Nebraska).

Ok Linda, see you in Petaluma.

PM.

Hello Petaluma MBSRersā€¦
So I have reserved the van for both the 3rd and the 12th. On the 3rd, we will leave the airport at 10:45, from, I presume, the shuttle stop area. More on this exact location when I know more. On the 12th, we will leave Petaluma at 2.
For now, we have 8 passengers in a 9 passenger van, which comes to $41.25/person, assuming everyone shows. I would not be surprised if we get one more, in which case the price would drop to $37ā€¦ I am glad to accept $40 cash either way, to avoid the hassle of change. Please plan cash for the return trip as wellā€¦
Air travel is unpredictable, and sadly, to get there on time, we have to set a hard deadline for the van to leave, and that is 10:45 am, Feb, 3rd. I figure we could push it to 11 if we had to.
This is very important: I no longer have a smart phone, but I do have a messaging phone that can text and place/receive calls. That #: (719)207-0069. This means email communication on the day is not possible, so please, add me to your phones.
I have these people saying they want to take this ride (please forgive and correct any misspellings). So the shuttle company wants our flight data to help track. Could you all send that please?

1. ME
  2. Lisa Lowe
  3. Syndie Nicoll
  4. Marenas Paas
  5. Rebecca Bunn
  6. Christine Slavik
  7. Linda McKenzie
  8. Olga Papatriantafillou
    Thanks,
    Eric

Hi Eric,
This looks great. Thank you for organizing and communicating the details.
I will make a note of your number and look forward to hearing where we meet at SFO.
I believe my room mate, ā€œRosyā€ also plans to join us which would bring the total to 9 in the van.
Warmly,
Christine

Christine,
I have not yet heard from her. Also, could you let me know what airline you are on, flt # and when you are arriving?
Thanks,
Eric

Hi Eric,
I applied really late for the course and received the approval only today. I am not officially enrolled yet. I sent emails to UMass asking about the hotel because the hotel website shows that the negotiated rates are not available anymore. Anyway, I am pretty sure (90%) that I will enroll and go, and I am interested in sharing and being #9 in the van, I will be arriving in San Francisco one day earlier, on 02/02 and spend the night there. I can meet you the following morning at the airport and join you on the ride to Petaluma. Thank you for organizing this. Looking forward to meeting you. Piero

Hi Eric,
I sent Rosy a quick note and asked her to respond right away as it looks like there is another person wanting to join. I arrive at 8:21 am from Vancouver on United Airlines United, Flight 5658.
Warmly,
Christine

Hi Eric,
Confirming my intention to travel on your bus to and from the training in Petaluma.
I will be arriving on United Flight 256 at 7:48 am on Feb 3rd.
I will have cash in hand to give to you, and I have your number in my phone.

Thank you again, for going through the trouble of arranging this van for us.

Lisa

Hi Eric,

Is there room for me in your van? Let me know, please. Thank you.

Piero
954-914-1202

HI Eric
This is Rosy. I am looking for a ride. After talking to Christine, I had posted a requested in this page looks like it didnā€™t go through. I will be flying a day in advance so I can come to the airport anytime in the morning of 3rd to share the ride. I hope you have a spot .
Regards,
Rosy

Now I know what had happened. I had mistakenly posted request to Erin instead of Eric. Erin is going in March. I am coming to the one starting in Feb 3rd. Hope you have the spot.
rosysharma5@hotmail.com
304-963-2922

Thank you!

Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 9:45 AM

To: weatherconcert@gardener.com

Subject: [cfmHOME] [OASIS Institute/OASIS training and certification] I am trying to arrange a shared van from SFO->Petaluma LisaLLisa Lowe

January 18

Hi Eric,

Confirming my intention to travel on your bus to and from the training in Petaluma.

I will be arriving on United Flight 256 at 7:48 am on Feb 3rd.

I will have cash in hand to give to you, and I have your number in my phone.</p>

Thank you again, for going through the trouble of arranging this van for us.

Lisa

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Ok team,
So far I have confirmations and flight times from LIsaL and Christine S. And strong interest from Rosy and Piero in the last seat, though Rosy spoke up first. I need to hear flight times, airlines and confidence of attendance from: Syndie Nicoll, Marenas Paas, Rebecca Bunn, Linda McKenzie, and Olga Paptriantafillou. Piero, I have found that this site is the best way to get an answer from UMassā€¦
please all,
Be in touch,
thanks,
Eric

Thanks Eric,
Let me know once the time in conformed. I will be there a day in advance so I can come in anytime.
Also when it gets closer to the travel date it might be helpful to communicate via group texting. Appreciate you doing this for all of us.
Regards,
Rosy
304-963-2922

Eric, Thank you for everything.
Rosy, the last seat is yours. Donā€™t worry about me. I think Iā€™ve found an alternative. Since I will be arriving in SF the day before, I think I will have plenty of time to get public transportation from SF to Petaluma, which is good for me since I am operating on a tight budget.
I look forward meeting all of you and having a great course and a great time together.
All the best,
Piero