I am trying to arrange a shared van from SFO->Petaluma

So I have looked into two different sized shared vans, going from SFO->the Petaluma Sheraton on the morning of Feb. 3rd. They would both end up with a cost of less than$30 per person if we could fill them. I think a departure time of 10:45 would work best to insure we get to the hotel by 12:30. I am willing and able to front the money, and then we would just divide the cost by the number of passengers. Please get in touch if interested…

I would be interested in sharing the van. Would we be able to use it to return on the 12th as well?

Lisa,
Thanks for responding. That makes two of us! Know anyone else who is going? I assume arranging with this company for the return will make the most sense. But the pre retreat trip TO the hotel is yet to be planned, because of low response so far, but it is still early, holidays, etc…
Eric

Hi Eric,

Thanks for organizing- I would be interested!

Sydnie
sydnienicoll@gmail.com

Ok Syndie, that makes three! Know anyone else going from SFO->Petaluma for the retreat?

Sydnie Nicoll <noreply@cfmhome.org> wrote:

sydnie_n Sydnie Nicoll

December 27

Hi Eric,

Thanks for organizing- I would be interested!

Sydnie

sydnienicoll@gmail.com
        </p>

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

I would be very interested in getting in on this. The flight I’m looking at right now lands at 10:05 am. I think I could make a 10:45 departure. I don’t expect back weather as I’m going PDX to SeaTac to SFO.

I would also be interested in a return trip with all of you! My flight is at 5:45pm, so I definitely want to leave Petaluma by 2pm at the latest.

That makes 4! The smallest van is for 9, so I’m hoping we get more interest after the 1st…

Hello -
I’m interested in sharing the shuttle. Thank you for organizing.

rebecca

Rebecca,Thanks for getting in touch. Our numbers are rising…I’ll be in touch with details…Eric
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2017 at 3:50 PM

To: weatherconcert@gardener.com

Subject: [cfmHOME] [OASIS Institute/OASIS training and certification] I am trying to arrange a shared van from SFO->Petaluma RebeccalbunnRebecca Bunn

January 5

Hello -

I'm interested in sharing the shuttle. Thank you for organizing.</p>

rebecca

Good Morning Eric,
I would also be interested in this ride share opportunity.
I am flying into SFO from Vancouver, BC and will aim to be able to join the van ride for 10:45 am on the 3rd.
Have you determined a time for the return on the 12th as yet?
Thank you for initiating this.
Warm regards,
Christine

Christine,Thanks for getting in touch. OUr numbers are growing. Soon, I will book the van and the return. The 15th seems like a good date to do that, just about 1/2 a month early? I will get in touch with eeryone then with the final details.Thank you,Eric
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 10:00 AM

Subject: [cfmHOME] [OASIS Institute/OASIS training and certification] I am trying to arrange a shared van from SFO->Petaluma ChristineSChristine Slavik

January 10

Good Morning Eric,

I would also be interested in this ride share opportunity.

I am flying into SFO from Vancouver, BC and will aim to be able to join the van ride for 10:45 am on the 3rd.

Have you determined a time for the return on the 12th as yet?

Thank you for initiating this.

Warm regards,

Christine</p>

Thank you Eric.
I have now confirmed my flight which will arrive at SFO at 8:21am on the 3rd of February.
You will be hearing from “Rosy” soon who is another person joining the course who will be my room mate for the session.
She and I talked his morning and I Iet her know about the transportation option.

Once again I am very appreciative of your initiative in getting this organized.
Warm regards,
Christine

My name is Linda Mc Kenzie and I arrive on American Airlines at 10:50 am on the 3rd. I would love to share a ride if you feel the timing works! Please advise.

Linda, That should work… with you, we are getting closer to the number that would fill the van… I’ll book it tomorrow, and be in touch with everyone concerning the logistics…ThanksEric
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2017 at 3:59 PM

Subject: [cfmHOME] [OASIS Institute/OASIS training and certification] I am trying to arrange a shared van from SFO->Petaluma LindamckLinda McKenzie

January 15

My name is Linda Mc Kenzie and I arrive on American Airlines at 10:50 am on the 3rd. I would love to share a ride if you feel the timing works! Please advise.

Thank you so much, Eric. Let me know if you need my credit card or any other info. Looking forward to it. Linda

Good morning Eric

My name is Olga and I am interested also in sharing this ride with you. I am flying from Greece and I think I can join you on the 3rd. Is there still some space?

Thank you

Linda,
I am sorry, I did not read your email closely enough. I think we could make the van share work if you do not check a bag, and your flight arrives on time (obviously no control there). But we are trying to leave at 10:45, when you are currently scheduled to arrive at 10:50. Do you have any ability to take an earlier flight?
Thanks,
Eric

Olga,
We have space and would love to have you, if your flight arrives in time to get bags and be ready for a 10:45 departure?

Linda,I’m sorry that I did not read your email closer. Your flight will be arriving when we are trying to leave. Any chance at an earlier flight?Thanks,Eric
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2017 at 8:40 PM

Subject: [cfmHOME] [OASIS Institute/OASIS training and certification] I am trying to arrange a shared van from SFO->Petaluma LindamckLinda McKenzie

January 16

Thank you so much, Eric. Let me know if you need my credit card or any other info. Looking forward to it. Linda

In Reply To

egbelseyEric Belsey

January 16Linda, That should work… with you, we are getting closer to the number that would fill the van… I’ll book it tomorrow, and be in touch with everyone concerning the logistics…ThanksEric Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2017 at 3:59 PM From: “Linda McKenzie” <noreply@cfmhome.org> To: weatherconcert…