I am trying to arrange a shared van from SFO->Petaluma

Good Morning Eric,
I would also be interested in this ride share opportunity.
I am flying into SFO from Vancouver, BC and will aim to be able to join the van ride for 10:45 am on the 3rd.
Have you determined a time for the return on the 12th as yet?
Thank you for initiating this.
Warm regards,
Christine

Christine,Thanks for getting in touch. OUr numbers are growing. Soon, I will book the van and the return. The 15th seems like a good date to do that, just about 1/2 a month early? I will get in touch with eeryone then with the final details.Thank you,Eric
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 10:00 AM

To: weatherconcert@gardener.com

Subject: [cfmHOME] [OASIS Institute/OASIS training and certification] I am trying to arrange a shared van from SFO->Petaluma ChristineSChristine Slavik

January 10

Good Morning Eric,

I would also be interested in this ride share opportunity.

I am flying into SFO from Vancouver, BC and will aim to be able to join the van ride for 10:45 am on the 3rd.

Have you determined a time for the return on the 12th as yet?

Thank you for initiating this.

Warm regards,

Christine</p>

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Thank you Eric.
I have now confirmed my flight which will arrive at SFO at 8:21am on the 3rd of February.
You will be hearing from “Rosy” soon who is another person joining the course who will be my room mate for the session.
She and I talked his morning and I Iet her know about the transportation option.

Once again I am very appreciative of your initiative in getting this organized.
Warm regards,
Christine

My name is Linda Mc Kenzie and I arrive on American Airlines at 10:50 am on the 3rd. I would love to share a ride if you feel the timing works! Please advise.

Linda, That should work… with you, we are getting closer to the number that would fill the van… I’ll book it tomorrow, and be in touch with everyone concerning the logistics…ThanksEric
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2017 at 3:59 PM

Subject: [cfmHOME] [OASIS Institute/OASIS training and certification] I am trying to arrange a shared van from SFO->Petaluma LindamckLinda McKenzie

January 15

My name is Linda Mc Kenzie and I arrive on American Airlines at 10:50 am on the 3rd. I would love to share a ride if you feel the timing works! Please advise.

Thank you so much, Eric. Let me know if you need my credit card or any other info. Looking forward to it. Linda

Good morning Eric

My name is Olga and I am interested also in sharing this ride with you. I am flying from Greece and I think I can join you on the 3rd. Is there still some space?

Thank you

Linda,
I am sorry, I did not read your email closely enough. I think we could make the van share work if you do not check a bag, and your flight arrives on time (obviously no control there). But we are trying to leave at 10:45, when you are currently scheduled to arrive at 10:50. Do you have any ability to take an earlier flight?
Thanks,
Eric

Olga,
We have space and would love to have you, if your flight arrives in time to get bags and be ready for a 10:45 departure?

Linda,I’m sorry that I did not read your email closer. Your flight will be arriving when we are trying to leave. Any chance at an earlier flight?Thanks,Eric
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2017 at 8:40 PM

Subject: [cfmHOME] [OASIS Institute/OASIS training and certification] I am trying to arrange a shared van from SFO->Petaluma LindamckLinda McKenzie

January 16

Thank you so much, Eric. Let me know if you need my credit card or any other info. Looking forward to it. Linda

In Reply To

egbelseyEric Belsey

January 16Linda, That should work… with you, we are getting closer to the number that would fill the van… I’ll book it tomorrow, and be in touch with everyone concerning the logistics…ThanksEric Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2017 at 3:59 PM From: “Linda McKenzie” <noreply@cfmhome.org> To: weatherconcert…

Hi, Eric. I cannot take an earlier flight, as the only earlier one makes a stop and gets in at the same time as the one I am scheduled on. (I live in Miami). I am thinking of coming in the day before and will make that decision tonight. Not to worry about me and the shuttle. I will figure something out on my own. Looking forward to meeting you. Linda

Yes, I am interested in a shared ride TO and FROM on March 3rd and 11th, respectively.

Thanks in advance,

Eddie Lankas
Ed@BlueOxTrees.com
402-802-4595

Eric
I arrive one day earlier so I can be there at 10:30. Thank you for making these arrangements. I feel so relieved!

Hello, Patricia. I have decided to go one day earlier, to insure being there on time, so I am sorry that I won’t be able to share a ride. I could not find a a flight on the 3rd that would get me there any earlier, so this seemed the best option for me. Looking forward to seeing you at the training.! Linda

Eddie the tree man!
We were at Shambhala in Nov. together! I’ve got to get a photo on here… I’m a big white guy, short hair and beard, glasses! Can you be loaded up and ready to go by 10:45 on the 3rd?
Eric

Hey, Eric! Right on…yeah, you were the gentle, quiet giant (well, since it was silent we all were supposed to be quiet). ha

I recalled you had some great concert shirts as I looked around during walking meditation. :)

Q: I think this bus may be a month early for me as I’m looking for transportation on March 3rd…sorry about the confusion. I have noticed that Erin Woo has a post going regarding March 3rd (and you and she posted back and forth).

Enjoy the upcoming retreat, Eric. Perhaps we’ll meet again at Shambala or somewhere nearby as we’re neighbors (I’m in Lincoln, Nebraska).

Ok Linda, see you in Petaluma.

PM.

Hello Petaluma MBSRers…
So I have reserved the van for both the 3rd and the 12th. On the 3rd, we will leave the airport at 10:45, from, I presume, the shuttle stop area. More on this exact location when I know more. On the 12th, we will leave Petaluma at 2.
For now, we have 8 passengers in a 9 passenger van, which comes to $41.25/person, assuming everyone shows. I would not be surprised if we get one more, in which case the price would drop to $37… I am glad to accept $40 cash either way, to avoid the hassle of change. Please plan cash for the return trip as well…
Air travel is unpredictable, and sadly, to get there on time, we have to set a hard deadline for the van to leave, and that is 10:45 am, Feb, 3rd. I figure we could push it to 11 if we had to.
This is very important: I no longer have a smart phone, but I do have a messaging phone that can text and place/receive calls. That #: (719)207-0069. This means email communication on the day is not possible, so please, add me to your phones.
I have these people saying they want to take this ride (please forgive and correct any misspellings). So the shuttle company wants our flight data to help track. Could you all send that please?

1. ME
  2. Lisa Lowe
  3. Syndie Nicoll
  4. Marenas Paas
  5. Rebecca Bunn
  6. Christine Slavik
  7. Linda McKenzie
  8. Olga Papatriantafillou
    Thanks,
    Eric

Hi Eric,
This looks great. Thank you for organizing and communicating the details.
I will make a note of your number and look forward to hearing where we meet at SFO.
I believe my room mate, “Rosy” also plans to join us which would bring the total to 9 in the van.
Warmly,
Christine

Christine,
I have not yet heard from her. Also, could you let me know what airline you are on, flt # and when you are arriving?
Thanks,
Eric