I am trying to arrange a shared van from SFO->Petaluma

Thanks Piero, I look forward to meeting you at the training…

Rosy, we will be loaded up and leaving at 10:45 on the 3rd. I will get you the exact location… thanks, Eric

Linda, I’m slightly confused, which isn’t rare for me! Are you in or out for the shared van? Thanks, Eric

Not for the one going on the 3rd. I am now actually arriving on the 2nd; Miami is just not a convenient point of departure for a 1:00 registration! I couldn’t get a flight arriving early enough for your shuttle. I am interested in a ride share back to the airport on the 12th if you are thinking of that as well. Thank you so much for checking on my status, Eric.

Thanks Eric,
Sounds Good. I will plan to be in the airport by 10:00.

Eric hi!
I arrive on 2nd February with UA 8883 , time: 10:05.
I will be staying in a hotel near by and next morning i will take a taxi to the airport in order to meet you
Thank you
Olga

thanks…

Sent: Monday, January 23, 2017 at 2:00 AM

To: weatherconcert@gardener.com

Subject: [cfmHOME] [OASIS Institute/OASIS training and certification] I am trying to arrange a shared van from SFO->Petaluma olgapapatrOlga Papatriantafillou

January 23

Eric hi!

I arrive on 2nd February with UA 8883 , time: 10:05.

I will be staying in a hotel near by and next morning i will take a taxi to the airport in order to meet you

Thank you

Olga</p>

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

egbelseyEric Belsey

January 19Ok team, So far I have confirmations and flight times from LIsaL and Christine S. And strong interest from Rosy and Piero in the last seat, though Rosy spoke up first. I need to hear flight times, airlines and confidence of attendance from: Syndie Nicoll, Marenas Paas, Rebecca Bunn, Linda McKenzie, …

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Eric, I’ve got another ride from the airport. It look likes you’ve got more interest, so I hope me not joining you won’t impact your plans too much. Thanks!

Hi Eric,
I suppose that your van is full? In case there is a room for me or you are getting a bigger van, please kindly let me know.
Thanks!
Shuhuei
guo0131@yahoo.com.tw

Shuhuei,The van is NOT full. If you can arrive in time, with your luggage for a 10:45 departutre from the airport on the third, we’d love to have you ride along…Eric
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 6:03 AM

Subject: [cfmHOME] [OASIS Institute/OASIS training and certification] I am trying to arrange a shared van from SFO->Petaluma GuoShuhuei Guo

January 25

Hi Eric,

I suppose that you van is full? In case there is a room for me or you are getting a bigger van, please kindly let me know.

Thanks!

Shuhuei

guo0131@yahoo.com.tw</p>

Hi Eric,
Please kindly advise where in SFO to meet you on Feb 3.
Thanks,
Shuhuei

1 Like

Hi Eric,
Is there going to be a van on Feb 12? Please count me in.
Thanks,
Shuhuei

YES and I will get you those details

Hi Eric -
Thanks so much for including me in your head count. My flight gets in Thursday the 2nd (United Airlines flight 312). I’ll be staying the night in San Francisco and will make my way back to the airport to meet you all Friday morning. I’ve got your number in my phone and will send a text now to make sure we’re connected.

Thanks again,
rebecca

Hi Eric,

I have come up with another plan on second thoughts. In order to better cope with my jet lag, I think I’d better get directly to Petaluma on Feb 2. Considering the time difference, the chance is good that I will need to get some good rest in the morning on Feb 3 before the training starts. This means I won’t be able to ride with you. Sorry I did not figure it out earlier. I hope this won’t cause too much inconvenience for you. See you all in Sheraton.

Best regards,

Shuhuei

OK, thanks for letting me know…

Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 at 6:48 AM

Subject: [cfmHOME] [OASIS Institute/OASIS training and certification] I am trying to arrange a shared van from SFO->Petaluma GuoShuhuei Guo

January 27

Hi Eric,

I have come up with another plan on second thoughts. In order to better cope with my jet lag, I think I’d better get directly to Petaluma on Feb 2. Considering the time difference, the chance is good that I will need to get some good rest in the morning on Feb 3 before the training starts. This means I won’t be able to ride with you. Sorry I did not figure it out earlier. I hope this won’t cause too much inconvenience for you. See you all in Sheraton.

Best regards,

Shuhuei

Eric hi!

Do you know the exact location we meet at the airport? I am taking a taxi in the morning in order to come and meet you

Thank you
Olga

Olga, Hi. Yes, we are meeting someplace called the bus courtyard, which is designed for this exact purpose, close to the baggage claim of the airport. There are signs for it in the airport.thanks,Eric
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2017 at 10:44 PM

Subject: [cfmHOME] [OASIS Institute/OASIS training and certification] I am trying to arrange a shared van from SFO->Petaluma olgapapatrOlga Papatriantafillou

January 30

Eric hi!

Do you know the exact location we meet at the airport? I am taking a taxi in the morning in order to come and meet you

Thank you

Olga</p>

Syndie,
You are the last person to express interest that still needs to confirm your arival and departure and need for the van… thanks…
Eric

Olga, just so you know, any US “airport hotel” will have routine shuttles to the airport, it’s part of what you are paying for when you book a room in an airport hotel… You should not need a taxi…
safe travels,
Eric