I am trying to arrange a shared van from SFO->Petaluma

Thank you Eric for the info and your support. I will take the shuttle then. See you soon.

I am flying tomorrow to SF. My flight number AA#461. I will stay with relative and arrive at airport Bus Courtyard around 10:00. I will text you @ 719-207-0069 when I get there. Thank you so much Eric for doing this.
See you all on Friday.
Rosy

Hey Petaluma MBSRersā€¦
So far, I have confirmed me, LIsa, Rebecca, Christine, Olga and Rosy. Syndie, would love to hear from you soon. If Syndie says yes, that is 7 people in a 9 passenger van.
So we will meet at the United Baggage claim in TERMINAL 3, at 10:30 am Friday and then call the shuttle from there, because they cannot wait in the bus courtyard. I am a big white guy with short hair, glasses and a short beard.
So several of us are arriving the day before and staying at an airport hotel to make this trip possible under these time constraints. The only people arriving that morning are coming on United, and we had to pick a bus courtyard, so United uses Terminal 3, so Terminal 3 Bus Courtyard it is. But again, we are meeting at the United Baggage Claim in Terminal 3. Just look for the particularly mindful, concerned, earnest group of travelersā€¦
Again, I have given up on my smartphone, so I will only have text and phone communication, no email or this site.
my #(719)207-0069 please feel free to text or call so we are certain of communication.
thank, Eric

Rosy, I hope you got the email belowā€¦ we are meeting at the UNited Baggage claim in terminal 3, collecting everyone, and going together to the bus courtyard from thereā€¦
safe travels to you, see you soon,
Eric

@LisaL, @Rebeccalbunn, @ChristineS, @sydnie_n, @olgapapatr, @rosy_sharma_sedhain
Hey all, I just figured out how to tagā€¦ I hope you all have seen the relevant Petauma shuttle details in the post above ^^^^^^^ I am staying at the Days Inn at the airport tomorrow night. I assume I will have Internet access there, so I will check this thread againā€¦ Please call or text me. This should be fun! See you soon

Got it. United baggage claim/Terminal 3/ 10:30am. See you then!

Hi Eric and our other dear colleagues.
I wish you all safe travels and look forward to meeting each of you Friday morning when I arrive from Vancouver.
See you at United Bag Claim Terminal 3.
Warmly,
Christine

Hello Eric,
I would also be interested in sharing this van from SFO to Petaluma; I arrive at SFO at 10:41 AM so I might be too late if you plan on leaving at 10:45 AM! Please let me know.
For now I have rented a car, which is a pretty expensive option. But I could off er a ride to someone who wants to leave around 11:30 AM or so.
Thanks,
Ellen

Ellen,Check the dates, there is a training in March (TDI?) in Petaluma, this shuttle announcement was about the training happening in Petaluma right now in Febā€¦ good luck!Eric
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 at 2:15 AM

To: weatherconcert@gardener.com

Subject: [cfmHOME] [Oasis Institute/OASIS training and certification] I am trying to arrange a shared van from SFO->Petaluma EllenjoyEllen Buchman

February 8

Hello Eric,

I would also be interested in sharing this van from SFO to Petaluma; I arrive at SFO at 10:41 AM so I might be too late if you plan on leaving at 10:45 AM! Please let me know.

For now I have rented a car, which is a pretty expensive option. But I could off er a ride to someone who wants to leave around 11:30 AM or so.

Thanks,

Ellen</p>

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Oh dear, not very mindful of me!
Thanks Eric,

Ellen